GAWD...DOES AMERICA REALLY WANT TO RE-LIVE THE CLINTON YEARS AGAIN?

The return of Lanny Davis..............

Hillary hasn't even declared and her camp is in full pushback mode..............

America doesn't need to be put thru this shit again.

• Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Whether you or I like it, a lot of people would very much want a return to B. Clinton over the 16 years that followed.
Bill Clinton, maybe. The Bitch Clinton-- hell fucking no!
yes... please
SPAMALOT

Whir-LIE-turd, you're like HERPES. There's no getting rid of you, and your flare-ups are painful and annoying! We haven't seen a SPAMFEST like this since your last outbreak.

Maybe we should call you Valtrex Man.

Testing 1 2 3...
You have to admit that Bill probably protected us from the full force of Hillary. What she did was bad enough (Filegate, Travelgate, Janet Reno, White Water, Commodity gate, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg).
Whether you or I like it, a lot of people would very much want a return to B. Clinton over the 16 years that followed. Originally Posted by Old-T
The Grimm Fairytale days are over... Old-Trollop
Grimm Fairy Tales?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Grimm Fairy Tales?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater... follow the money or the droppings

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...st-foundation/
The return of Lanny Davis..............

Hillary hasn't even declared and her camp is in full pushback mode..............

America doesn't need to be put thru this shit again.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
There is a reason why Hillary leads all republicans in every poll there is. The republicans don't have a good alternative. The American people don't want

1. Chis ( "I closed that bridge") Christy

2. Sarah (" I am an Airhead") Palin

3. Mitt ( "My 59 point plan to get the unemployment rate to 6 per cent in 4 years, won't work") Romney

4. Jeb ( " My brother George P. left office with a 69% disapproval rating") Bush

5. Michelle ( " I am a triple Airhead") Bachman

6. Dr. Ben ( " Prison makes you gay") Carson

7. Ted (" I will shut down the government if I don't get my way") Cruz

8. Herman (" I am at peace with my wife and she is at peace with me") Cain

Hillary will have no problem beating this list.
Fluffy, I don't think George P Bush has been President. You might want to make sure your Obamaton software is up to date. And it still baffles me that so many support a person like HRC, who we KNOW is as corrupt and dishonest as anyone in public life. Can't we do better? Is this all you care about your country, to support a known and verifiable liar?
No more Clinton's no more Bush Just find a new idiot.
Actually Hillary is trending downward. The democrats don't want her and you left out about six republicans (plus you included about three who are not running).

Here's what we know about Hillary just this week:

She said that she had no private email account.
She did have a private email account.

She admitted that she had one private email account.
They have found as few as six and as many as 22 possible email accounts.

She said that she told the State department to release all her emails.
The State Department said that they didn't have them.

She said that she released all 55,000 emails to the State Department for them to release.
Huge gaps are missing in her correspondence including the day of Benghazi among others.

She fired a ambassador for using his own private email server.
She broke Obama policy, State Department regulations, and federal law when she went to private server.
She claims that she didn't know that even though she signed off on the State Department reg.

Obama said that he found out about it on the news.
Anyone who recieved an email with the HRC domain could be criminally culpable for not reporting a crime in progress.

National security could have been compromised.
What difference does it make now anyway!
Hillary is making Obama look good.....

I know, hard to imagine, ain't it?