HILLARY'S "NIXON GAP"....ON STEROIDS.......

Worse than Nixon, who was flamed for an 18-minute recording "gap".........Hillary's missing emails, span months.............

"Turn over our hard drives Hillary"

Is this another Benghazi thread?
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are.

What happened? Did you run out of "snicks" and "snorts"?
There is one HUGE factor in this entire senario that, in the end, might make all the difference.

President Nixon showed himself to be a paranoid, lying, coniving polititian that the major news outlets went after with a vengeance.

Hillary Clinton has showed herself to be a paranoid, lying, coniving polititian that the major news outlets will protect with a vengeance.
There is one HUGE factor in this entire senario that, in the end, might make all the difference.

President Nixon showed himself to be a paranoid, lying, coniving polititian that the major news outlets went after with a vengeance.

Hillary Clinton has showed herself to be a paranoid, lying, coniving polititian that the major news outlets will protect with a vengeance. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I'm not sure about that Jackie. They've thrown her under the bus before..

In fact I think we might even have a few Libs on this board who secretly would love to see it. Right bt?

We will see.
Yes, you are.

What happened? Did you run out of "snicks" and "snorts"? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I've never been one to SNORT, gfe(forbiddentopic).
In fact I think we might even have a few Libs on this board who secretly would love to see it. Right bt?

We will see. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
But for him to "see" you are going to need to post it on a Big Chief tablet page:

-----------------------------------------

• Tetas
  • 03-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Speaking of Hillary's gaps, I always figured she had a BIG one...not from Bill of course, just in general. ijs