Hillary Clinton Cropped Out Of Selma Bridge March Photo!

Sorry, she and Bill "The First Black President" were no-shows.

Not to worry though...

DNC "Golden Boy" and President Obama's "go to man for race relations" Al Sharpton was there immediately behind President Obama.
Leave it to you to take a story about civil rights, how far we've come, etc., and instead make it about bush. Nobody is stoking any fires. Those fires burn quite well fueled only by ignorance. Just FYI, he was in the photo on the front page of my newspaper. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Smelly ol' Turdfly, this one's for you.

Enjoy!
How do you know she's cropped out?
How do you know she's cropped out? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Smelly ol' Turdfly, this is a friendly little FYI.

Just makin' sure you stay up to date on UC's latest words of wisdom.

No charge!
Come to think of it, where was Bill and Hillary?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Marching for free speech whilst many in the crowd imprison journalists.
It seems the Clintons had a more important item on their agenda that day. A big meeting with contributors to "The Clinton Foundation".

In short, rather than honoring one of the most notable events in our Country's path to equal rights for all, they were off "money grubbing".
It seems the Clintons had a more important item on their agenda that day. A big meeting with contributors to "The Clinton Foundation".

In short, rather than honoring one of the most notable events in our Country's path to equal rights for all, they were off "money grubbing". Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're not voting for her. Why do you care?
You're not voting for her. Why do you care? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
He's explaining just one of the reasons he's not voting for her. And neither should you.
  • shanm
  • 03-10-2015, 12:21 PM
He's explaining just one of the reasons he's not voting for her. And neither should you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who should we vote for then Old man? or did you bring this up just so you could bitch and moan some more?

Do you publicly endorse Rand Paul? That idiot might have good genes but he is still a fucking idiot. He lacks the pragmatism of his father.
If you want to vote for a proven liar and a demonstrably corrupt politician, go ahead. I'm not sure who I will be voting for, but I'm 99% certain it won't be a Democrat or Republican.

Yeah. Hillary will probably get the nomination, and will probably be elected. I just don't understand why we keep electing people we know are corrupt.
  • shanm
  • 03-10-2015, 12:38 PM
If you want to vote for a proven liar and a demonstrably corrupt politician, go ahead. I'm not sure who I will be voting for, but I'm 99% certain it won't be a Democrat or Republican.

Yeah. Hillary will probably get the nomination, and will probably be elected. I just don't understand why we keep electing people we know are corrupt. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We live in an age of political hackery. People's ideas and (more importantly) votes aren't determined by whats best for them or whats best for the country, its decided by what party they hold allegiance to. I, for one, am perfectly happy in choosing the lesser of the two evils.
We live in an age of political hackery. People's ideas and (more importantly) votes aren't determined by whats best for them or whats best for the country, its decided by what party they hold allegiance to. I, for one, am perfectly happy in choosing the lesser of the two evils. Originally Posted by shanm
Good for you! You are still voting for evil!
Who gives a shit