Weird Situation

Setup an appointment with a well know verified local provider that required a background check and references. All PM's were done thru eccie, finally got the phone # and was asked to text the night before to confirm the appointment. I know the number is correct, first call got her voicemail and she stated her name, second call spoke with her. When I texted Wednesday night I got a "who is this" as a reply. I did not respond, but sent another PM thru this site. She has still not answered. I do not want to put her name on her, maybe something happend. I guess from now on I won't be using anyone that needs to much info from me.
One possibility - her friends, family, SO, etc got hold of her phone???
I thought of that also, but no response to PM's when she had been answering them on a regular basis. Maybe her private life is not private anymore or she can't get to computer to check PM's.
She probably got spooked when you texted her and she asked who it was and you did not respond. Sometimes the tinyest thing will spook a lady.
One possibility - her friends, family, SO, etc got hold of her phone??? Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Most likely...I often get those messages when wives of clients decide to snoop in their phones...