Is Trump an agent for Vlady and the Russian compromat machine?

All evidence says yes
No but it certainly seems that way!
Putin has a shitload of money. Trump needs a shitload of money.

You figure it out.
Yes trumpf is in co hoots with Russia. Has been since the 80's.
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2024, 11:13 PM
I don't think so. If he were, he wouldn't have demanded NATO countries spend 2% of GDP on defense. And he wouldn't have tried to kill the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. But he's not going to look a gift horse in the mouth:

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

--Donald Trump, July 27, 2016, referring to emails missing from Hillary Clinton's personal server
Trumpf and putin are best buddies.
Trumps whole entourage are in it with him.
From Moscow Marge to Tucker peddling Russian propoganda for the trumpf campaign. Add in all the real estate dealings with Russia. Trumpf is a commie .
No. He's just a pawn.
The bottom line is that Trump will say or do anything that is in his best interest. That is who he is. That is who he has always been. He does not care about what level of chaos he may cause as long as he benefits.

I believe in the KISS (keep it simple stupid) method of thinking when you are unsure about something. That's why I've posted many times that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking duck.

I wouldn't go so far as to calling him an "agent" for Russia, but he is definitely overly friendly with Putin IMO. And that's no bueno.
OH NO!!!! It’s RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA RUSSIA,RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!!!………..again.

The Clown Car just pulled up.
Imma say nope and ROFLMA.. Let's take a stroll down memory lane. Hillary said it was Muh Russia, Russia, Russia by paying for the start of the Steele dossier. The RINOs said it was Muh Russia, Russia, Russia by picking up the ball of shit and running with it. But after 3+ years and ~$45M of US taxpayer money, Mueller said it was not Muh Russia, Russia, Russia. Coincident in time, IG Horowitz said the whole FISA thingy, which Muh Russia, Russia, Russia Mueller did his level best to leverage, too no avail, was fatally flawed Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation. Which lands us right back to where we actually started:

OH NO!!!! It’s RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA RUSSIA,RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!!!………..again.

The Clown Car just pulled up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And you seem to be driving it, Jackie.

You parrot Trump’s whining despite the facts. Actually it was during the Mueller investigation when the world realized just how little facts matter to the MAGA cult.

Get out while you still can!
And you seem to be driving it, Jackie.

You parrot Trump’s whining despite the facts. Actually it was during the Mueller investigation when the world realized just how little facts matter to the MAGA cult.

Get out while you still can! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, we found out during the entire RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA fiasco to learn how “The Swamp” can weaponize every investigative entity in the Government in an attempt to hold on to power.

And some of the reactions to the OP’s inquiry in this thread show they are willing to try it again.
All evidence says yes Originally Posted by greenbook
Let's see some.
Yes trumpf is in co hoots with Russia. Has been since the 80's. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Have any facts to back up that statement?
Ah yes, the Marxism supporters accuse Trump of being in bed with Russia.