benefits of a healthy sexlife

sex can cure headaches

All those times that you were told, "Not tonight honey, I have a headache," all you had to do was inform your woman that one of the health benefits of sex is its ability to act as a pain reliever. The hormone oxytocin (a nine amino acid peptide that is synthesized in hypothalamic neurons and transported down axons of the posterior pituitary for secretion into blood) secretes within your body whenever you engage in sexual activity.
Because of this secretion, endorphins (hormone-like chemicals that bear a close functional resemblance to morphine) are released.

reduce stress, sleep well

A recent survey revealed that people who have more sex reported that they felt more at ease, happier and learned how to handle stress better. So perhaps the term "sexual frustration" is not too far from the truth.
After an orgasm, an intense wave of calm and relaxation overcomes humans (that's why men usually fall asleep) and it's a time when people can truly liberate themselves and let go. Plenty of people who enjoy a regular dose of sex convey that they sleep much better during the night and feel alive and refreshed throughout the day. So, one of the health benefits of sex is a better nights sleep, which allows you to handle day-to-day stress much more efficiently
(so that's why I feel sleepy after sex...I thought I was just weird)

Sex Boosts Immunity
Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A, or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.

Although the orgasm is sometimes referred to as the "little death," having at least two orgasms a week can increase your life span. Every time you reach orgasm, the hormone DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) increases in response to sexual excitement and ejaculation.
DHEA can boost your immune system, repair tissue, improve cognition, keep skin healthy, and even work as an antidepressant. Therefore, a health benefit of sex if you keep the orgasms coming, is potentially a longer life.

Sex Improves Heart Health

A 20-year-long British study shows that men who had sex two or more times a week were half as likely to have a fatal heart attack than men who had sex less than once a month.

And although some older folks may worry that sex could cause a stroke, the study found no link between how often men had sex and how likely they were to have a stroke.

It goes without saying that when we get aroused our blood starts to pump at a quicker rate and, thus, blood flow to our brain increases. Both an increased heart rate and more blood pumping through the brain result in better performance (in and out of the bedroom).
What this ultimately means is that the fresh supply of blood pumping through your body provides the organs with a healthy dose of oxygen and rids the body of old and wasteful products. So, another health benefit of sex is a cleansed system. Treat your temple right with the help of a little excitement.

The health benefits of sex will give you more hormones and keep you younger...

Better Self-Esteem

University of Texas researchers found that boosting self-esteem was one of 237 reasons people have sex.

That finding makes sense to sex, marriage, and family therapist Gina Ogden. She also says that those who already have self-esteem say they sometimes have sex to feel even better.

Having sex is definitely pleasurable on a physical level, but chemically it has been suggested to elevate mood and reduce depression.

Of course, you don't have to have lots of sex to feel good about yourself. Your self-esteem is all about you -- not someone else. But if you're already feeling good about yourself, a great sex life may help you feel even better.

Well I have to say I've been suffering from insomnia, I have a headache, I've been worried about getting a bug during flu season, I think my heart is beating slower and I've been feeling a lil down. anyone have a cure for these aliments I'm suffering from?

I hope it involves a fruit roll up ^_^
Sex is also good for the prostate. Priests have a higher rate of prostate cancer.
Sex is better for sex, too. I get much, much more male attention when I'm getting laid very often. It's always interesting to go out to bars after a few busy days of providing. It makes me feel pretty and like my cunt is flashing a slutty Bat Signal. True Story.
LMAO!!! Jenn so that must be what's going on with me too!! I've been getting confused lately, all this male attention when I go out, the dude I'm with getting kudos and thumbs up signs from random strangers... I thought maybe I somehow got prettier... it's just my vagina sending out signals to all males.. smdh hahaha
It's TRUE! They smell all that cum on you and want to compete or something. Their brain thinks you're the prom queen and they want in on the action. I don't know the real reasons for it, but it does exist.
LMAO! Damnit!! There goes my ego.. deflated. Thanks Jenn!

I think women pick up on it too though. I've noticed quite a few women giving me eyes... some in a good way, some in a bad way.
Sluts pick-up on it. That's my theory at least. We have an ear that can pick-up that high frequency of our fellow brothers and sisters.
Well I have to say I've been suffering from insomnia

Good to know for guys looking for a fresh face early in the morning.... You are probably less rested and cranky.... I've dealt with it myself and understand.

, I have a headache,

Lot's of married guys here know what that means... Steer Clear of you till you are feeling better! And some guys think you don't give a shit

I've been worried about getting a bug during flu season,

Have you had your Flu Shot? If you do will you work through it let the community know?

I think my heart is beating slower and I've been feeling a lil down

Shit Girl.... All that shit you already mentioned was wrong JUSTIFIES being depressed! See a doc and get you some "Savage Pills".... That's what a friend calls his wife's antidepressants cause they protect him from her mood swings!

. anyone have a cure for these aliments I'm suffering from?

See above.... You seem to be incredibly fucked up as you describe yourself

I hope it involves a fruit roll up ^_^
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Before any of the guys jump on you I want to point out that no matter what we think of the issue, Advertising in CoEd is allowed in threADs such as this. I think it's cool the board has a way to let some of you hit harder by the economy and increased competition have a way to try to earn a little and stay afloat....

I think more girls should give it a shot.

A cool thing about your ads here in CoEd is that we all get to comment on them! Your Showcase and regular ads might do better if you took the lead from a few of the area's BBW's that have learned the benefit of posing in a certain manner, using certain lighting and selecting certain attire..... Still Looking can probably shed some light on it!

Good Luck with the threAD! I hope I helped!
Well I have to say I've been suffering from insomnia, I have a headache, I've been worried about getting a bug during flu season, I think my heart is beating slower and I've been feeling a lil down. anyone have a cure for these aliments I'm suffering from?

I hope it involves a fruit roll up ^_^ Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
I feel your pain. I had a dry spell that caused similar symptoms. Turns out it was the Asian Flu. Yup that's right.... commonly known as Lack-A-Nookie. Like you, I started posting crazy ass threADS about BBW"S, Old Providers, TS'S and Just Ugly Girls. That in itself should have told anyone I was delusional. I was really surprised to see this thread right after the "Nibbling on a guys dick threAD?! Sweetie do what I did, turn your computer off and the next guy that calls just REVERSE SLAMDANGO his ass! Get a couple of O'S behind you.... or in your behind if you like that kind of thing, and next thing you know... everything will be back in order. It worked for me I sure hope it works for you.

Fruit rill up.... Ok now that's funny! God I hope she doesn't mix up the fruit roll up with the condoms
I feel your pain. I had a dry spell that caused similar symptoms. Turns out it was the Asian Flu. Yup that's right.... commonly known as Lack-A-Nookie. Like you, I started posting crazy ass threADS about BBW"S, Old Providers, TS'S and Just Ugly Girls. That in itself should have told anyone I was delusional. I was really surprised to see this thread right after the "Nibbling on a guys dick threAD?! Sweetie do what I did, turn your computer off and the next guy that calls just REVERSE SLAMDANGO his ass! Get a couple of O'S behind you.... or in your behind if you like that kind of thing, and next thing you know... everything will be back in order. It worked for me I sure hope it works for you.

Fruit rill up.... Ok now that's funny! God I hope she doesn't mix up the fruit roll up with the condoms Originally Posted by Still Looking
you know you really are a spiteful resentful human being aren't you? I will not miss you feel free to keep hating wile on my ignore list cause that's all you deserve
I must be missing something..

Secret, your pictures look HOT! And BBW?? Not in the least, your tummy is quite toned from what I saw. XOXO Keep posting threADS... we don't call them that in SA, they are just threads. In fact, I wish we had more lively ones in SA so I wouldn't have to look up here to get some entertainment
Sex is better for sex, too. I get much, much more male attention when I'm getting laid very often. It's always interesting to go out to bars after a few busy days of providing. It makes me feel pretty and like my cunt is flashing a slutty Bat Signal. True Story. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
They send out signals? Ok now that's funny!
you know you really are a spiteful resentful human being aren't you? I will not miss you feel free to keep hating wile on my ignore list cause that's all you deserve Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Are you kidding me? You start a dick nibbling thread and you want people to take you seriously? You talk about fruit roll ups and when you do that's funny... right but if a hobbyist jokes about it they are a hater?

I'm on ignore... shit now what am I going to do?
I must be missing something..

Secret, your pictures look HOT! And BBW?? Not in the least, your tummy is quite toned from what I saw. XOXO Keep posting threADS... we don't call them that in SA, they are just threads. In fact, I wish we had more lively ones in SA so I wouldn't have to look up here to get some entertainment Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Tracy I thinck you might need to help Secret. Somebody stole her sense of humor! IJS
I wonder if weather affects interest in sexual activity?