Finally, the girls are free to get some sun!

So I'm always the last to find anything out, but I recently learned that it is completely legal to go topless in New York State. Man or woman.

Now all I need to do is find an island that doesn't host so many families. Locally. I'm aware of Miami, and other regions.
  • iggy
  • 07-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Sand Island early mornings during week ,

Been there cpl yrs ago, nothing but ladies tanning. gossiping. didnt even care that i was there LOL !!
During the week maybe. Definitely not weekends.
stern boat deck.
  • Tiger
  • 07-23-2013, 06:07 PM
http://rocwiki.org/Rochester_Topfree_Seven

The group protested here in 1986 and fought through the courts and ultimately won in 1992.

OSD - I think she could anywhere on the boat!

So I'm always the last to find anything out, but I recently learned that it is completely legal to go topless in New York State. Man or woman.

Now all I need to do is find an island that doesn't host so many families. Locally. I'm aware of Miami, and other regions. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Damn, that's one smoking hot avatar! Which beach you heading to?
  • Doove
  • 07-24-2013, 06:23 PM
I recently learned that it is completely legal to go topless in New York State. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Two words: Tan lines.

That's all i'm sayin'.
  • Tiger
  • 07-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Two words: Tan lines.

That's all i'm sayin'. Originally Posted by Doove

Hmmm, finger painting with sunscreen!
So I'm always the last to find anything out, but I recently learned that it is completely legal to go topless in New York State. Man or woman. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan

http://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpre ss.com/ - Making reading sexy in NYC for a couple years now.

Now all I need to do is find an island that doesn't host so many families. Locally. I'm aware of Miami, and other regions. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan

I know of at least that women I knew had used to erase tan lines for years but the waters still up too high for there to be any sand.
Damn, that's one smoking hot avatar! Which beach you heading to? Originally Posted by mwebber
Why thank you!

I knew you could go topless in NYC. I was not aware it had become statewide. Like i already said, the last one to find out lol!
Why thank you! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
No, thank you! We all look forward to seeing your lovely breasts out in public!!!

I heard bottomless is ok too.
No, thank you! We all look forward to seeing your lovely breasts out in public!!!

I heard bottomless is ok too. Originally Posted by mwebber
Lol, I'm not quite that blonde!
Lol, I'm not quite that blonde! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
No really....bottomless is ok as long as you leave a landing strip.
No landing strip, but nothing hanging either. Nice and tight.