GENTLEMEN ATTENTION for a quick MOMENT!!!!

I would like to speak for myself when I say that I think lately "CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS,TRICKS, whatever you would like to call yourselfs" thinking that they can demand appts, or demand that you answer their pms,or texts. I would like to say that I took a couple days off to take care of some stuff that needed my ATTENTION FIRST. PLEASE understand I do have a life outside of THE HOBBY WORLD. so now that I HAVE got back to hobby life' it seems that clients are getting a little to demanding.

FIRST OFF....... do you guys see how many other clients are on this site??????? ALOT of you guys so can you understand that PROVIDERS are not robots or blow-up dolls, we do have LIVES outside of the hobby world. PLEASE UNLESS YOU ARE PAYING like YOU ARE WEIGHING then that should be the only reason you are demanding appts, or for a provider to answer your pm or text. MY REGULARS ALWAYS COME FIRST, and when I say regulars I MEAN THE ONES THAT SEE ME TWO to THREE TIMES A MONTH get whatever appt time they want. I am not NEWBIE FRIENDLY so please stop asking me to see you if you are fresh on the site with no reviews.

ALSO..... the last time I checked I was considered a independent provider meaning I SEE WHO I WANT, WHEN I WANT. I can turn down appts if I want. I CAN REFUSE SERVE TO ANYBODY IF I WANT...... so threatening that your gonna give a bad review, does nothing to me, the clients that have seen me know how I am. So please GENTLEMEN act like you have some kind of manners when contacting me through pm or text.

BE A LITTLE CONSIDERATE

If you have sent me a PM when I have time I will get back to you.
I would like to speak for myself when I say that I think lately "CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS,TRICKS, whatever you would like to call yourselfs" thinking that they can demand appts, or demand that you answer their pms,or texts. I would like to say that I took a couple days off to take care of some stuff that needed my ATTENTION FIRST. PLEASE understand I do have a life outside of THE HOBBY WORLD. so now that I HAVE got back to hobby life' it seems that clients are getting a little to demanding.

FIRST OFF....... do you guys see how many other clients are on this site??????? ALOT of you guys so can you understand that PROVIDERS are not robots or blow-up dolls, we do have LIVES outside of the hobby world. PLEASE UNLESS YOU ARE PAYING like YOU ARE WEIGHING then that should be the only reason you are demanding appts, or for a provider to answer your pm or text. MY REGULARS ALWAYS COME FIRST, and when I say regulars I MEAN THE ONES THAT SEE ME TWO to THREE TIMES A MONTH get whatever appt time they want. I am not NEWBIE FRIENDLY so please stop asking me to see you if you are fresh on the site with no reviews.

ALSO..... the last time I checked I was considered a independent provider meaning I SEE WHO I WANT, WHEN I WANT. I can turn down appts if I want. I CAN REFUSE SERVE TO ANYBODY IF I WANT...... so threatening that your gonna give a bad review, does nothing to me, the clients that have seen me know how I am. So please GENTLEMEN act like you have some kind of manners when contacting me through pm or text.

BE A LITTLE CONSIDERATE

If you have sent me a PM when I have time I will get back to you. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Well said on all points I can't count the amount of guys that PM'd me last week and this week who got upset because I have to screen and can't do last minute ..I don't think any of them were established members anyway welcome back luv ,
thanks AllisonofHouston

KISSES
You go girl... It's your life!
I could not agree more with any of your points!!!
In this hobby, demanding attitudes will get you nowhere!
As LD would say, your pussy your rules.

Since you have the floor, a couple clarifications might be helpful for perspective clients. You say no newbies -- could you define you're definition? I only ask because a lot of newbies lurk here and in the ISO and you did throw your hat into the ring to a guy tonight who joined six weeks ago and has one review and 20 points. This is not meant to be snide, just to clarify for others who may or may not be newbies.

When you say regulars get whatever time they want, do you mean that you'd bump an appointment with a non-regular to see them, or that you're more flexible in scheduling with regulars? Or both?
As LD would say, your pussy your rules.
Originally Posted by BFCjosh
^^ word. but in all things common sense must be exercised.

A hooker should be grateful when a guy contacts her to give her money for something that would/could/is otherwise given away for free.

Most of the people who you are addressing probably aren't reading this thread, and if they are, I don't think addressing them or future customers as

CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS,TRICKS, whatever you would like to call yourselfs"
in open forum is going to make them more enthusiastic to give up said $$.

If someone is badgering you or showing their obsessive side already, the best thing to do is ignore them or dismiss them firmly and quickly because they are already foreshadowing problems to come.

Just keep it moving and provide the best service you can to those you can.

you only have one pussy. schedule accordingly

I'm just sayin...
^^ word. but in all things common sense must be exercised.

A hooker should be grateful when a guy contacts her to give her money for something that would/could/is otherwise given away for free.

Most of the people who you are addressing probably aren't reading this thread, and if they are, I don't think addressing them or future customers as

in open forum is going to make them more enthusiastic to give up said $$.

If someone is badgering you or showing their obsessive side already, the best thing to do is ignore them or dismiss them firmly and quickly because they are already foreshadowing problems to come.

Just keep it moving and provide the best service you can to those you can.

you only have one pussy. schedule accordingly

I'm just sayin... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Well said, LD.. Very well said.
Yea......FUCK the customer.

wait....WHAT?

LD.... you nailed this one. \/

...... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Woooooo my ATF laying down the law, well said skylar you do what you gotta do beautiful..
that's how a lot of ncns and 'no' reviews happen... because someone was butthurt because you didn't respond on their time, and when you did respond you weren't direct or saying what they wanted to hear. If you do meet, by the time the dirty is done if you didn't go above an beyond, no soup for you, fucked up review.

sometimes it's his fault, sometimes it's the providers' fault.

happens all the time.

fwiw, I abhor the term 'trick' because that implies that there is a trick to be played... like a magician, five card molly, or an alley street game amongst winos.

If you are more than a street level whore, think like one and communicate that to your customers. Emphasis to to clients through your communication.

People that show no interest in seeing me, I could give a fuck about. But those who do show an interest and are trying to see me, they are something more than base. Make your calls work for you, as opposed to working for your calls. When times get slow, you will regret the money that you turned away.
Totally agree.
Stay calm
Have fun.
Agreed.
"CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS,TRICKS, whatever you would like to call yourselfs"
I thought we were fucktards, lol, going on here to vent about less than 3% of us fucktards doesn't endear you to the 80% who have never seen you. Probably better to type this to relieve your frustration, then hit delete, ijs
Hmmm. Only thing you said that I wonder about is that regulars get what they want. If that means you bump a scheduled dude when a regular calls that kinda sucks. Still, it's your business to call as you see fit. On the other hand, if creeps "demand" appointments then of course tell them to fuck off and don't worry about it.