Hobby Prayers to Tebow.......amen

Sweet baby Tebow fresh from the womb munching on the umbilical cord. Please help christopher robin bebe wade through all of the fat whales and fugly whores that AXOXO sends him/her to. So, when he/she finally gets to her, he/she will be so happy to not be fucking another fat ugly whore. The info he/she has to give up to get in the door will be a bump in the road by comparison.........and by extension sweet baby Tebow still burping from finishing off that placenta. Please make the transition move quickly. So, Zanzy can have his persona back. I am sure he is tired of the split personality...........amen

Feel free to pray to Tebow for hobby related issues close to your heart........I know that I have some more on the way.
Feel free to pray to Tebow for hobby related issues close to your heart........I know that I have some more on the way. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Would commingling them be "off topic" ?
Sweet baby Tebow, all covered in afterbirth, please have the ladies of icky post more taint photos.
Holy shit...more mindless dribble.
Feel free to pray to Tebow for hobby related issues close to your heart........ Originally Posted by dearhunter

Pray bitches......
Fuck you all. Imma pray to lady gaga. She did even more with even less talent than Tebow so that means she da god ! Oh heavenly Gaga . Please grant me Msog with young asian girls in different positions.
Sweet baby Tebow still fighting your way out of that virgin tight vajeje. Thanck you for all of the mindless krill that keep the fat whales occupied. After all, fat whales need to eat too......why do I feel the urge to play in rush hour traffic........and sweet baby Tebow fighting for that first breath of donkey dung invested stable air, thanck you for lists........'best blowjob lists', 'butter face lists', 'she won't fuck me because I fucked that other whore lists'..........please sweet baby Tebow fighting that nasty smell of the fucking frankincense, let there be more lists and let me be on them...........amen
Fuck you all. Imma pray to lady gaga. She did even more with even less talent than Tebow so that means she da god ! Oh heavenly Gaga . Please grant me Msog with young asian girls in different positions. Originally Posted by spear88
Sweet baby Tebow screaming at the top of your lungs for some of that virgin tit, please forgive spearsucker. For he knows not what he says.........amen
Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
I remember quite fondly you making that face this past Saturday.
Fuck you all. Imma pray to lady gaga.
...... Originally Posted by spear88
I thought she was Our Lady of Gaga or Our Lady of the Gaga.
I thought she was Our Lady of Gaga or Our Lady of the Gaga. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Either way......fucking heresy.....
Sweet baby Tebow - wondering what the flock He's gonna do with a mess of myrrh - please grant silly hooktards the wisdom to vote for at least one choice when they post polls in the various Provider Ads forums. Thy will be done.