disappointing time.

http://meridian.backpage.com/FemaleE...xy-23/4539164o

I saw Kristin Taylor on backpage an I saw she she had good reviews on here so I decided to give her a try. This was a big mistake, I called the number in the add Kristen did not answer a girl named Bree did she said Kristen was not fond of talking on the phone. I told her I was coming into town so she said what hotel they would be at an told me to call when I got there. I arrived about 30 minutes later an called her she answered an said give her 5 minutes an she would text me the room number. I sat there for about 15 minutes waiting an I get a text saying that something doesn't feel right an she would have to pass. I thought OK what happened? So I made my way out of the parking lot, I noticed getting into a car with bree was Kristen an she looked nothing like the ad. I was thinking if that was her she had went down hill horribly. Needless to say I was releaved to not be let down more than I was.This is the ad I responded to.
I see this is your first review. You might want to read some reviews before trying another. This is not the format for writing a review.

Thank you for your effort, and I'm sorry you didn't have a good time.

If you will try one of the ECCIE ladies, you will be much happier.
I thought something may have been wrong with her the first time I saw her and I would never go back, good experience with her but I left scratching my head like what is really going on. I was hitting it so hard that her wig flew off and she was embarrassed as hell but something really is not right with her
For some reason the link didn't work, but I think I found her:

http://meridian.backpage.com/FemaleE...exy-23/4539164

JaG
Yes that is the add but it looked nothing like her. If it was her she has went down hill horribly.
Ahhh, BP - home to lots of liars and cheats and a very few honest women.

JaG
I looked her up on here an found a few positive reviews an thought I was a making a good decision boy was I wrong.
chick is a headcase I remember some one on another site saying she had a crying fit. I think some one also said she was kinda lazy.