Sandra Dee

I wish she lived in Ct.
I try my best to see her when she visits but would probably see her weekly if she lived here
What an outstanding provider and lady.
I wish she lived in Ct.
I try my best to see her when she visits but would probably see her weekly if she lived here
What an outstanding provider and lady. Originally Posted by escalade
Agreed!!
Got lucky and visted with Sandra last week. OMG what a woman. Can't wait for her to come back to CT. And no nothing is better than the Nirvana Kiss!!
I saw her twice this week in CT and it still was not enough. Even with dinner and breakfast, I need more. Review to follow soon but, yeah, if she lived here, I'd be camped and occupied on her front lawn! Lol. Yep, she's that great!

She'll be back in a few months and if she knew that dates, I'd book her now.

MM
I saw her twice this week in CT and it still was not enough. Even with dinner and breakfast, I need more. Review to follow soon but, yeah, if she lived here, I'd be camped and occupied on her front lawn! Lol. Yep, she's that great!

She'll be back in a few months and if she knew that dates, I'd book her now.

MM Originally Posted by MasterMan
She usually tries to visit every 8 weeks or so but the summer schedule gets a little irregular. She is pretty good about updating her calendar.

http://sensualsandra.com/

Welcome to the fan club!!!
Wow!!! I'm so humbled right now.*
To my two longtime friends Ed & Escalade: Thank you Escalade, for the beautiful dinner in downtown Boston, you made me feel like a queen. And of course Ed, our Friday 'gossip' lunch about the biz, it never feels long enough...so much more to say!
To my two new friends Masterman & Bobdefish: Thank you Masterman for the wonderful conversations during our dinner and breakfast, still thinking about those breakfast potatoes though, weren't they delicious? *And meeting you Bobdefish was an absolute pleasure, yes you sure can Kiss! lol!!
Feeling very sad right now, find myself missing beautiful New England already, but more than that my good friends. During my travels to CT, I often get asked are you going there for work or pleasure. Both I always say...and excited to see my very good friends too...thank you for making it true. July feels like an eternity away!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sandra
Wow sound's like us ole boy's back here in the midwest need to step it up a nouch,will see who the best kisser is .she's on her way back to my town
Wow!!! I'm so humbled right now.*...... July feels like an eternity away!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sandra Originally Posted by Sandra Dee
That's the way it always feels for me!!!