Bohemian Rhapsody

Wow, I’ve always loved Freddie Mercury’s voice but to see this in XD on the big screen and that perspective on stage owning the crowd. Really enjoyed the movie and encourage any Queen fans to check it out. Good stuff.
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2018, 04:11 AM
My sister is going with me to see it. I cant wait. I watched some of the making of the film on HBO last night.
It’s an amazing movie. I’m a die hard Queen fan.
  • R.M.
  • 03-23-2019, 01:57 AM
I finally watched it. Excellent film. I watched A Star is born as well. It was better than I had expected.
I think ill watch the new DUMBO.
Weighing my options. Gay man in tight white pants and big teeth or cute baby elephant with big ears that can fly... hmmmm decisions and choices
Great movie, I thought the guy who played Freddie Mercury did a fabulous job ..... however since they insist on playing the song Bohemian Rhapsody about once an hour on rock radio here in San Antonio, it is rapidly becoming one of my least favorite Queen songs to listen to .....
I think ill watch the new DUMBO.
Weighing my options. Gay man in tight white pants and big teeth or cute baby elephant with big ears that can fly... hmmmm decisions and choices Originally Posted by Majichands

Yeah, go with dumbo. Lol

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...ro-gay/361060/