What to do about fake reviews?

Just need to know what to do when it comes to somebody writing a fake review to gain premium access or whatever it may be

Especially when there wasn't a real encounter to begin with.

My most recent review is fake, and there's nothing I can possibly do about it. I never met this guy and I don't want other ladies thinking he is good to go because I'm about keeping the community safe and I extra screen Plus I know who I seen and who I haven't seen this week and it wasn't him.

My age is incorrect, the services listed I do not provide, my hair length, and my age, ethnicity is wrong. Should I go on?

He basically copied another review and multiple reviews and try to make his own.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2554667
Welcome to Eccie!

If the mods deleted all of the fake reviews, there wouldn't be any!
Just need to know what to do when it comes to somebody writing a fake review to gain premium access or whatever it may be

Especially when there wasn't a real encounter to begin with.

My most recent review is fake, and there's nothing I can possibly do about it. I never met this guy and I don't want other ladies thinking he is good to go because I'm about keeping the community safe and I extra screen Plus I know who I seen and who I haven't seen this week and it wasn't him.

My age is incorrect, the services listed I do not provide, my hair length, and my age, ethnicity is wrong. Should I go on?

He basically copied another review and multiple reviews and try to make his own.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2554667 Originally Posted by QueenMariah
The girl's "managers" seem to put up fake reviews all the time. Forget about it, it is just a shill trying to promote business.

The girl's "managers" seem to put up fake reviews all the time. Forget about it, it is just a shill trying to promote business.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Well those "managers" should consider doing reviews on girls that they manage - at least they publicly won't make an alert stating the review is fake.

Free promo VS Provider safety is completely different.
I would like to commend you for this topic. A lot of girls would just take the positive review.
Yet the review is still up
Yet the review is still up
Well those "managers" should consider doing reviews on girls that they manage - at least they publicly won't make an alert stating the review is fake.

Free promo VS Provider safety is completely different. Originally Posted by QueenMariah
They do. Fake reviews all the time, we all know it. How to control it would be a topic. It is bad when guys do it, it is not honest. Like fake news that our President complains about - it seems to be everywhere.

I can't do it, every review I have posted is my own review. I have posted a couple of negative reviews, that I hated to post: but at least they were true reviews.

If I was on the receiving end of a fake review, it would really make me very angry.

We get it: I don't have an answer on how to solve this problem. Sometimes when there is nothing you can do: it is a help just to blow off a little steam, and calm down.

Good Luck, and be cool about it.
I would like to commend you for this topic. A lot of girls would just take the positive review.

KEEPING MY REPLY ON POINT WITH YOUR POST...As far as your request. It will be up to the MODS.

KEEPING MY REPLY ON POINT WITH YOUR POST...As far as your request. It will be up to the MODS. Originally Posted by guy fawkes
I agree there should be a process to remove fake reviews. Or at least put a bold disclaimer that 'The Provider has filed an appeal for Fake Review' so that we can decide who we believe.

But... I am not in favor of having a review flagged or removed just because it is not favorable. It is already enough of an issue getting guys to put 'No' in the box after a bad session for fear of dealing with the BS that follows.
Who the review is about should be able to contact the moderators for removal.
Who the review is about should be able to contact the moderators for removal. Originally Posted by Gene For Fun

The review is about me.

& I DID.
They flat out told me they couldn't do nothing about it,

Ok cool, at least remove it from my recent reviews!! Switch it to another forum and not Encounter Reports.

But that probably won't happen.

The user hasn't been active since he posted the review so hopefully it stays that way.
#23 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Did anyone read about this. Fake reviews were done by UC LE according to this case in order to get premium access for whatever reason

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/
Did anyone read about this. Fake reviews were done by UC LE according to this case in order to get premium access for whatever reason

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/ Originally Posted by hornygoatman69