MODS....

I am soooooooo tired of seeing provider ad posts in other forums besides weekly & weekend updates.....HELLO? Whachawl doin out there?
Roflmao...i totally know what you mean. I just chalk that up to the lost and weary pimp who can't navigate his way around a slide show let alone a website designed for hookers.
It's gotten bad in some of the sections in Texas I visited. Providers posting requests in the Requests/ISO section for their own needs. Every little Coed discussion is s billboard. Less is more in my opinion. Now at least I know of someone that is in my two hour driving radius.
To be fair, the members outnumber the mods so it shouldn't be surprising that a few manage to slip past the goalie.
DB. you are absolutely correct and the mods do an awesome and probably a thankless job. I think of the few people in my area doing it, I want to bitch but haven’t. Thought I would let out a bit of steam stating it here.
To be fair, the members outnumber the mods so it shouldn't be surprising that a few manage to slip past the goalie. Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco
This is a very true statement. At a ratio of around 10k to 1.

Members are encouraged to use the RTM button to help us identify problematic posting.