Name: Hong Kong
Contact Info: 2009, Calle Coahuila, Zona Nte., 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
+52 877 497 8747
URL / Website: hktijuana.com
General Area: Zone Norte
Activities: Foam shows, groping, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Varies
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: All attractive. Some a little more some a little less. I actually stayed away from the "hottest" ones since I thought they would not be as much fun.
Recommendation: Yes
I always love hearing stories of tj virgins. I did my first 9 months ago and am heading back tomorrow for my 4th trip.

Sounds like a great time. Hong Kong is really the best option on a Monday or a Tuesday during the day, as the other clubs are dead, dead, dead. Still fun to look around though. They aren't so bad at night, but still nowhere near the energy of HK. On the other hand, on a weekend night I can't stand HK and much prefer the quieter clubs.

Still, when you consider the cost of your plane ticket and the fact that rooms at the hotel are 80% off on Monday and Tuesday, the cost of a trip to TJ is pretty reasonable. I'll be going back next month and since my VIP card is still good from my last trip, it will be a steal! This will be my third time in the past six months. It really is fantastic.
  • jd123
  • 06-05-2019, 04:56 PM
I always love hearing stories of tj virgins. I did my first 9 months ago and am heading back tomorrow for my 4th trip. Originally Posted by Powerman02
It's the greatest place on Earth right? Addicting as hell.