Mish? CG? Doggie? RCG?

What’s your favorite position?

I love her on her back, missionary. I might be old fashioned, but I want to look at her!
Doggie.
It depends on the gentleman I am with, but doggie always hits the spot! Or that position where I am on the edge of the bed with my legs up on his shoulders... some good ole mish is amazing too!

I love her on her back, missionary. I might be old fashioned, but I want to look at her! Originally Posted by Goose7093
I like MISH the best for the same reason. I hear most providers like K-9, not because it feels better to them, but because they do not have to look at the guy!
I like to see her, see the boobs bounce. I don't know about others, but I tend to finish faster in K9 than any other position - maybe THAT'S the real reason Wile.
I'm tall. so I like a woman on top. Doesn't have to be CG. I like to watch her too. With Mish, her head is below my chest nearer my stomach. Doggie is hard unless she has an elevated bed that matches my height. And mish actually makes me finish faster.
in
cg>rcg>doggy
Love the two CGs. As a foot freak I have found, especially with a more petite lover, she can ride the peg facing me and extend both of her legs and cover my face with her soles as we do the act. This is total Utopia in the bedroom for this white hair foot Slave. Second favor is RCG and I just love watching her yummy ass piston up and down on my modest size pole! Yes! The two CGs!
I'm tall. so I like a woman on top. Doesn't have to be CG. I like to watch her too. With Mish, her head is below my chest nearer my stomach. Doggie is hard unless she has an elevated bed that matches my height. And mish actually makes me finish faster. Originally Posted by papadee

I agree. I'm 6'7". I love k-9 but need to elevate her ass so the angle is right. Sometimes mish is good but I bet it's not for her because her face is buried in my chest.
Cowgirl
  • disp6
  • 06-29-2019, 08:09 PM
I like doggy and cowgirl. Of course there are times that I like mish too.

I have found that the first few times I see a provider they usually offer FS in doggy, but once they are comfortable with me they offer mish if I would like it.
look at me then and doggie

I love her on her back, missionary. I might be old fashioned, but I want to look at her! Originally Posted by Goose7093
Mish, love to be able to touch all over, have eye contact, be close.
Do them all . . .its all good.