Providers in the Pittsburgh area that offer edging sessions?

I have been looking for a provider that offers edging sessions and is well rounded in the technique. If anyone knows of any that’s would be awesome!
Me, too.
We have several here in the Houston TX area but being an avid edger many say they offer it but few really understand what it is. I have been successful helping some willing ladies move in the right direction and thy have become pretty good at it. My suggestion is to find someone willing to give it a try when you PM them to set an appointment then just schedule a session and take a few minutes to go over how you want to be edged.

Go from there.
Thanks Dynalow96! If I were around the Houston area I would set something up. I also prefer a milking table, but that is hard to find a provider that offers that! There is one in DFW I would like to try out sometime if I ever get down that way though. I am currently in the process of doing just what you said. Thanks again for the reply!
Man if I could find someone in the panhandle area that knows what they are doing I could go for another round
Found a traveling lady that came to FWB and I set up an hour with her .. it was Marie found her on p411 oh that session was excellent first I have had like that and the release was the best and largest I have ever had tried to find out if she would be back cuz I really want it again
Like above comments some say they can but it’s really not
I know exactly what you mean!!!