Vermont has a huge problem.....too may white people.

White people cause lots of problems. Low crime. High standard of living. Clean, well kept neighborhoods and schools. Productivity and innovation. None of these things have any place in a progressive society. This needs to change, and the government has hired someone to fix vermont.

https://governor.vermont.gov/press-r...uity-executive
They should start with their old, white, Commie Senator!
Anyone see The Second Civil War with Beau Bridges? He is the governor of Idaho in the very near future where the federal government has decided that the only way to fix racism is to import refugees from poor, third world countries. He orders that some buses full of children from Pakistan/India not be allowed into the state. The progressive POTUS orders the army to force the buses in and the governor calls out the National Guard to prevent it. There is a show down at the border with M1s matching M60s, jeeps versus hummers, and special forces fighting home grown red necks. Strangely, I think the intent of the movie is to condemn the governor but instead makes a strong argument for the second amendment, a national guard with the same equipment as the army, and constitutional protections for American citizens.
White people cause lots of problems. Low crime. High standard of living. Clean, well kept neighborhoods and schools. Productivity and innovation. None of these things have any place in a progressive society. This needs to change, and the government has hired someone to fix vermont.

https://governor.vermont.gov/press-r...uity-executive Originally Posted by Cat Shades

a diversity zampolit?

I've noticed some cities have this political office called "equity" office or commission.

so how many have this diversity zampolit?
Just another race hustler position setup to create a story to help with the political campaigns.

In the meantime, in also has the benefit of reminding everyone white people are bad.
Just another race hustler position setup to create a story to help with the political campaigns.

In the meantime, in also has the benefit of reminding everyone white people are bad. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Is that Michael Jackson bad or Lou Costello bad ?
Is that Michael Jackson bad or Lou Costello bad ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I need to figure out which one of them is White, before I can answer.
I need to figure out which one of them is White, before I can answer. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Maybe this will help...

Anyone see The Second Civil War with Beau Bridges? He is the governor of Idaho in the very near future where the federal government has decided that the only way to fix racism is to import refugees from poor, third world countries. He orders that some buses full of children from Pakistan/India not be allowed into the state. The progressive POTUS orders the army to force the buses in and the governor calls out the National Guard to prevent it. There is a show down at the border with M1s matching M60s, jeeps versus hummers, and special forces fighting home grown red necks. Strangely, I think the intent of the movie is to condemn the governor but instead makes a strong argument for the second amendment, a national guard with the same equipment as the army, and constitutional protections for American citizens. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkybO1unDyo

Is that Michael Jackson bad or Lou Costello bad ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Different category of bad.

Vermont sucks BTW.
I always heard that Maine has the highest percentage of whites than all other states.

https://governor.vermont.gov/press-r...uity-executive Originally Posted by Cat Shades
It need some diversity up in dar. So dat dey haz more crime, abortion, homo-side, etc... Let all the states be filled with the joy of DIVERSITY.

let's all wave bye bye to Humpty Dumpty as he rushes off to find the nearest Taco Bueno bathroom. will he make it!?!?!?!

who cares.
If Vermont imports enough third world parasites they can take shots out in the street like in California