One down!

Antifa ‘Activist’ Killed While Attacking ICE Detention Facility

The police fatally shot a man who was attacking an immigration detention center in Tacoma, Wash., on Saturday morning, the authorities said.

The man, who was armed with a rifle, was throwing unspecified “incendiary devices” at the Northwest Detention Center, according to a police statement. The man, identified by officials on Saturday afternoon as Willem Van Spronsen, 69, of Vashon Island, Wash., continued throwing lit objects at buildings and cars, the statement said.

“One car was fully engulfed in flames,” said Officer Loretta Cool, a spokeswoman for the Tacoma Police Department.

Mr. Van Spronsen also attempted and failed to ignite a commercial-sized propane tank attached to the center, said Shawn Fallah, the resident agent in charge of the ICE Office of Professional Responsibility.

“This could have resulted in the mass murder of staff and detainees housed at the facility,” he said. “These are the kinds of incidents that keep you up at night.”

(NYT)
You would think at the age of 69 Van Spronsen would have had a little more sense than that. What a dummy.
You would think at the age of 69 Van Spronsen would have had a little more sense than that. What a dummy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree.
RIP Yssup rider
RIP Yssup rider Originally Posted by Cat Shades
That's Epic, lol.
That's Epic, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

yeah but.. cat shades got banned.

bet that was Jeff Epstein.
Yssup is dead? Who is gonna clean my toilet now? Oh well. That's one less person on public assistance.
many more miles to go
many more miles to go Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Please explain.
Please explain. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you don't get the toilet reference.. then not much can be done for ya.
YR He's funny
Who is banned right now?
That's Epic, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You should have said, "Epic fail.".

On both of your parts as it turns out.