Area51

• R.M.
  • 07-16-2019, 11:08 AM
Idiots. Talk about population control. Ugh.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/ar...rnd/index.html
They should move Area 51 right to the US/MX border. That way they could shoot anyone who entered.
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2019, 01:33 PM
Let them go - have at storming into Area 51

Good Luck with surviving, and those who might - in federal pen.
Why don't the Anti-Fa take a look at Fort Knox BTW.

Sounds like a slammin' good time for them!!!
Let them go - have at storming into Area 51

Good Luck with surviving, and those who might - in federal pen.
Why don't the Anti-Fa take a look at Fort Knox BTW.

Sounds like a slammin' good time for them!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

• oeb11
  • 07-16-2019, 04:04 PM
Thanks IBH - the A-10 is a beast.

Marines- Tarawa - my uncle was there in the Marines. - gotta be up there with any battle. It was a real horror.
.... Why don't the Anti-Fa take a look at Fort Knox BTW. Sounds like a slammin' good time for them!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Lol, that cracked me up. Way back when my dad was alive, he cracked up over the Bond flick involving Knox. He was stationed there for a while. His comment was, civies have no clue what military can and would do. He would make jokes every few min that the movie should be over already.
  • R.M.
  • 07-16-2019, 04:54 PM
They should move Area 51 right to the US/MX border. That way they could shoot anyone who entered. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And steam it live on Pay Preview.
just some idiot gas lighting other idiots...

sigh.
I can see it now.....

First, all the Vape guys lay down some sweet smelling clouds for cover. Followed by the Kyle's, fueled by Monster Energy, who punch through the gate. After which the rest of them, wearing their best fedoras and carrying their katanas, will Naruto run towards the base using their self-proclaimed Ninja Skillz to take out anyone who gets in their way.

Just kidding, they'll either all be arrested or shot. LOL!!
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2019, 05:43 AM

sigh. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Population control. I bet most of the idiots are left wingers.
If they are that stupid to enter government property they deserve to be shot. Shit I lived in Vegas and they do not mess around with stupid.
This is some funny shit right there " little green men --Okay " let them in to see NOTHING

sigh. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think you're right Dilbert. Those idiots don't have the guts to storm a Los Angeles Police Precinct less Area 51, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 10:08 AM
No need to "let them in" - we have developmental projects there that the Chinese, Russians, etc. do not need to see.

Let them gather and force past the fence - and a couple of A-10s swooping overhead will be plenty enough to deter the idiots.

If not- let the A-10s fire away - natural selection at its finest!