Trump Administration Denies U.S. Embassies Permission To Fly Pride Flag: Reports

that meanie Trump at it again!

Trump Administration Denies U.S. Embassies Permission To Fly Pride Flag: Reports

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rai...001415654.html

Sarah Ruiz-Grossman, HuffPost Fri, Jun 7 7:14 PM CDT

The Trump administration has reportedly rejected several U.S. embassies’ requests to fly the rainbow pride flag in June, LGBTQ Pride Month.

U.S. embassies in Germany, Israel, Brazil and Latvia requested permission from the State Department to fly the rainbow flag on their flagpoles and were denied, NBC News reported Friday, citing three unidentified American diplomats.

When the U.S. Embassy in Berlin asked to fly the rainbow flag during the city’s Pride week at the end of June, as it does every year, this time “an email was sent back from State’s Management office, saying no. Denied,” one of two unnamed senior State Department officials told CNN.

Nonetheless, U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, who is gay, told CNN he plans to hang a “huge banner on the side of the Embassy” during Pride Month.

“The President’s recognition of Pride Month and his tweet encouraging our decriminalization campaign gives me even more pride to once again march in the Berlin Pride parade, hang a huge banner on the side of the Embassy recognizing our pride, host multiple events at the Embassy and the residence, and fly the gay pride flag,” Grenell said.

The U.S. Embassy in Berlin also released a statement of strong LGBTQ support in May to commemorate the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.

Embassies told CNN and NBC News they plan to fly the flag elsewhere on their grounds, as they need State Department permission to fly banners other than the American flag on their main poles.

The Trump administration claims to support LGBTQ rights abroad. President Donald Trump issued a statement for Pride earlier this month that called on other countries to decriminalize homosexuality, saying: “Let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation.”

However, the Trump administration has repeatedly sought to roll back LGBTQ rights for Americans, including rescinding protections for transgender students that had barred schools from discriminating based on kids’ gender identities, banning trans people from serving in the military and removing other protections.

HuffPost reached out to the White House and the State Department, as well as several U.S. embassies, but did not immediately receive responses.

In response to the reports, the LGBTQ rights group GLAAD wrote on Twitter: “Remember last week when [Trump] was pretending to celebrate #PrideMonth?”
JJ started this coalition waaaaay back in 71'
He's is proud of it...taste the rainbow.
Maybe it'a because JJ doesn't like Trump...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow/PUSH
that meanie Trump at it again!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rai...001415654.html

Sarah Ruiz-Grossman, HuffPost Fri, Jun 7 7:14 PM CDT

The Trump administration has reportedly rejected several U.S. embassies’ requests to fly the rainbow pride flag in June, LGBTQ Pride Month.

U.S. embassies in Germany, Israel, Brazil and Latvia requested permission from the State Department to fly the rainbow flag on their flagpoles and were denied, NBC News reported Friday, citing three unidentified American diplomats.

When the U.S. Embassy in Berlin asked to fly the rainbow flag during the city’s Pride week at the end of June, as it does every year, this time “an email was sent back from State’s Management office, saying no. Denied,” one of two unnamed senior State Department officials told CNN.

Nonetheless, U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, who is gay, told CNN he plans to hang a “huge banner on the side of the Embassy” during Pride Month.

“The President’s recognition of Pride Month and his tweet encouraging our decriminalization campaign gives me even more pride to once again march in the Berlin Pride parade, hang a huge banner on the side of the Embassy recognizing our pride, host multiple events at the Embassy and the residence, and fly the gay pride flag,” Grenell said.

The U.S. Embassy in Berlin also released a statement of strong LGBTQ support in May to commemorate the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.

Embassies told CNN and NBC News they plan to fly the flag elsewhere on their grounds, as they need State Department permission to fly banners other than the American flag on their main poles.

The Trump administration claims to support LGBTQ rights abroad. President Donald Trump issued a statement for Pride earlier this month that called on other countries to decriminalize homosexuality, saying: “Let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation.”

However, the Trump administration has repeatedly sought to roll back LGBTQ rights for Americans, including rescinding protections for transgender students that had barred schools from discriminating based on kids’ gender identities, banning trans people from serving in the military and removing other protections.

HuffPost reached out to the White House and the State Department, as well as several U.S. embassies, but did not immediately receive responses.

In response to the reports, the LGBTQ rights group GLAAD wrote on Twitter: “Remember last week when [Trump] was pretending to celebrate #PrideMonth?” Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think we should separate all these issues rather than combine them.

I feel very differently about Lesbians and gays, for instance.

Transgender I feel is a scam, and a stupid waste of time and resources - if someone feels they are another sex from the one they are born that should be their problem, not societies problem.

I feel like gays are mostly born that way - what kind of guy would otherwise choose to have a dick stuck up his ass then suck on the filthy thing?

Lesbians, though - they make a lot of sense to me. I love watching two girls together! I could go for multiple wives that loved threesomes and foursomes with me as the only man, and when I was busy with work or something, they could have sex with each other.

Lesbians should break free of the LGBTX movement.
I wonder what Mayor Pete and his hubby think about this?
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 07:47 AM
I wonder what Mayor Pete and his hubby think about this? Originally Posted by bambino
That's Mayor Peter to you son.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Trump Administration Denies U.S. Embassies Permission To Fly Pride Flag: ReportsOriginally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh no, now yall will never come out of the closet

That's Mayor Peter to you son. Originally Posted by WTF
You would know!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:13 AM
You would know!!! Originally Posted by bambino
How many finger do you have to have stuffed up one's ass before you're gay as fuck?

How many finger do you have to have stuffed up one's ass before you're gay as fuck?

Originally Posted by WTF
Shall we call Sports Illustrated to set the over/under when you get banned again?
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Shall we call Sports Illustrated to set the over/under when you get banned again? Originally Posted by bambino
Are you trying to plant the seed in our esteemed Mod's head to ban me?

If she continues to ban all the anti Trump posters how can this be a Political Forum?

It just becomes a Circle Jerk.

If she continues to ban all the anti Trump posters how can this be a Political Forum?

Originally Posted by WTF
You don’t need any help, you do a fine job getting yourself banned.
Yeah, go over Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries, fly the Gay Pride flag and see what happens.

Does the US fly other flags at their embassies other than the US flag? Have they ever flown the GP flag?

More antiTrump hysteria against the President that championed gay rights.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 10:58 AM
You don’t need any help, you do a fine job getting yourself banned. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you still crying about wu banning you?

Now get back on topic before one of those gays bury a pride flag in yo ass!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081

Strange, I couldn't find any articles using "President trump decriminalize gay rights in other countries"search under GOOGLE but tons of links using BING.

Originally Posted by WTF

I see the pattern.

wakeup - bans trump posters
Ms. steele - bans anti-trump posters. <- only if that were true.

some trump posters got banned under her watch.

she's has the velvet glove touch that wakeup didn't.