Enough of the Circle Jerks...

• WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Is that all you learned in re-education camp the last 3 months? How to worship trumpy and jerk it?
Originally Posted by WTF
Dam look at her throat, lol.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 10:30 AM

Is that all you learned in re-education camp the last 3 months? How to worship trumpy and jerk it? Originally Posted by lustylad
I tried to figure out which words gets you boys panties in a wad....all I leaned from my ban was that I can't reply directly to you Trumpers with "Fuck You".

She thinks that hurts your little feelings too much.
The circle is back.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 10:53 AM
The circle is back. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The jerks never left and I drew a circle around JD's mouth. Not that he needed one....
  • Tiny
  • 06-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Bienvenidos WTF, good to have you back, this is a more interesting place with you around. Hope you spent some of your time in purgatory contemplating the superiority of free markets, an important step in achieving Libertarian enlightenment.
Bienvenidos WTF, good to have you back, this is a more interesting place with you around. Hope you spent some of your time in purgatory contemplating the superiority of free markets, an important step in achieving Libertarian enlightenment. Originally Posted by Tiny
If you think he’s a Libertarian the Gin has damaged your brain.
WTF's post history shows 10+ years of the same arguments:

1. "All politicians lie."
2. "We're broke because President/Congress/whoever spent the Social Security surplus on wars."
3. Telling posters "what they think" and trying to destroy whatever he fabricated.
4. Misrepresenting what the poster wrote (likely due to poor reading comprehension) and trying to destroy whatever he misunderstood
5. Building strawman arguments that he may attribute to a poster or politician and trying to destroy them.
6. "Open borders."
7. He's a libertarian and doesn't support Obama but he gives the Democratic party line.

When he starts losing losing arguments WTF starts
a. Calling people hypocrites, then
b. Calling posters some version of "stupid" along with smilicons and finally
c. Starts with the homosexual imagery, particularly with the posters he losing the argument with. In fact, homosexual imagery is WTF's "concession speech." He's scarily good at it.

I expect more of the same. In fact, he's incapable of anything else.
  • Tiny
  • 06-09-2019, 12:22 PM
If you think he’s a Libertarian the Gin has damaged your brain. Originally Posted by bambino
Based on what he's said here, WTF may very well be a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party, even though his views on the economy conflict with the party's platform, and, as gnadfly said, he does often give the Democratic party line. WTF is a libertarian on social issues and defense spending.
Give WTF time. He'll contradict himself and then the fury happens. He SAYS he's a libertarian and I'll agree on many social issues he is. He SAYS he doesn't agree with Obama but then he agrees with Obama in a "nuanced" way.
Based on what he's said here, WTF may very well be a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party, even though his views on the economy conflict with the party's platform, and, as gnadfly said, he does often give the Democratic party line. WTF is a libertarian on social issues and defense spending. Originally Posted by Tiny
Based on what he says here, he isn’t a Libertarian. Not even close. He’s a leftist. He’s for higher taxes and big government. His only stance that might be Libertarian is he’s against wars and military spending.