So lets suppose for a moment....

That a lady had to pass through Little Rock... and whilst passing through Little Rock-- she realized she had been driving for several hours and really should stop and take a break for the night... and lets suppose this same lady realizes just how lonely she is while in Little Rock.

What part of town might be best for such a lady to stay?
West Little Rock
Once upon a time I heard that Grace has a sweet ass for eating cookies off Should she choose to stop & if anyone is looking for a delectable table to eat cookies off of, be sure to lick up any crumbs 😉
Also the Burgandy Hotel is nice spot to rest your head
Damn-- you comply with one request and suddenly you're a cookie table for life!!

It is a nice spot-- I'll have to see if I have the points for that one.....I'm just going to stop to rest my head... and other things.... on my way to DFW.
Cookies and other things interesting
I don't suppose that you would know when the Lady and her cookie table is supposed to be in Little Rock do you?
Rumor has it that she might have to lay her head in Little Rock on the evening of the 23rd.. and she might even have to do it again on the 30th.

Yes-- I know.. both Saturdays...... but alas, sometimes the calendar is not perfect.
Cookies and other things interesting Originally Posted by Baconman

Lol.. there's a story there.

Its not unusual-- at least, back when chat still existed-- for me to spend months chatting with someone before ever meeting. The particular gent in question made a comment about loving cookies-- so I got a box of cookies from Tiffs Treats for him. I mentioned it before arrival- and asked if he had any requests... He jokingly requested me, naked with the box of cookies on my butt.

Sooooo

Being the eternal smartass/comedienne--- I complied.

I'm not sure if the picture still exists on the review or not (with all the rule changes, etc)... but if it does... LOL. It is important to note, I'm about 30 pounds lighter these days
Lol.. there's a story there.

Its not unusual-- at least, back when chat still existed-- for me to spend months chatting with someone before ever meeting. The particular gent in question made a comment about loving cookies-- so I got a box of cookies from Tiffs Treats for him. I mentioned it before arrival- and asked if he had any requests... He jokingly requested me, naked with the box of cookies on my butt.

Sooooo

Being the eternal smartass/comedienne--- I complied.

I'm not sure if the picture still exists on the review or not (with all the rule changes, etc)... but if it does... LOL. It is important to note, I'm about 30 pounds lighter these days Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Also important to note more crumbs to eat
And you can't just leave crumbs all over a lady...

that would be rude
If LR guys are paying attention your inbox should be receiving lots of inquiries. Hope you have a fun safe trip
And you can't just leave crumbs all over a lady...

that would be rude Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lol, I was taught to make a happy plate. 😉
I've often been accused of being a "chubby chaser"

Its simple, really-- clearly that's a man that loves to eat!!

(Guys-- I really am sorry that I'm coming through on a Saturday-- it just occurred to me that I'm going to have to stop in order to be in Ft. Worth on time on Sunday, etc-- so I figured I'd throw out the line and see if I needed to get a nicer room for the night)
Hampton in WLR on Shackelford is very nice.