GC Luncheons/Dinner in general

For the purpose of this thread....

1) Do not ask anything regarding when or where
2) Do not announce anything regarding your planning on attending.

I need some input in the general make-up of the gatherings in general.

The basic purpose of the luncheons/dinner is for like minded people that enjoy the strip club setting to get together, have a bite to eat, a few drinks and say hello as well as enjoy the ladies at the clubs.

At first, Providers were not allowed to request an invite, they had to be asked.
Along the way Providers were encouraged to let us know if they were interest.

Providers are NOT simply put on the list without one of the guys "sponsoring" them.
When a providers posts her interest or PMs us regarding an invite all the guys attending are made aware and a sponsor is solicited.

We limit the number of providers invited to any gathering based on the number of guys attending.

Why? Well...... The group is hosted by the club, we are granted access to VIP areas without paying for all attending and the rate tends to be less than what would be spent due to a discount. We want girls the dancers to show up and get attention from the group and at times TOO MANY providers in the mix draws attention FROM the dancers and has more than once created a disruption

If a lady does not receive an invite it is for one of two reasons.
a) We already had an appropriate number of ladies scheduled to attend
b) We did not have a gentlemen step up and offer to sponsor her.

IF you are not sponsored please do not take offense but realize that this is a group of gentlemen that are there for their interest in the dancers. Although a man's tastes may span a variety of ages and body types there is a common preference in the majority of the men attending for the "typical" dancer...18-25yo anorexic spinner to athletic framed young lady.

With that in mind please know that we do have girls invited that are not physically comparable to dancers as well as some more mature providers in the mix that left their stage days behind them many years ago. Ms. Francisca has attended many of the gatherings for example. Aphrodite as well.

We are not biased in any regard but we look for you to fit in one of two categories.... The first is that you are similar in nature age and body type to the dancers......

Or... You are as big a monger as some of the guys that attend and love strippers and getting dances.... We have a few ladies that truly love the ladies and spend a lot of their own money on them just like any of us!

Those ladies in attendance are afforded the opportunity to mingle in a higher profile manner than at other types of social events due to the small number invited.

Why a Sponsor?

This goes back to my earliest days at some of these type of gatherings...

Frankly, some ladies do not know how to behave, some forget how to behave as they drink and some go to an extreme and forget the stage is for THE DANCERS.

Neither I nor the others involved in setting these things up wants to deal with it. SO your Sponsor, who accepted responsibility for the time frame, is asked to settle you down or worse... let know it's time to leave.....

THAT is the explanation as to the mechanics of Lady's attending.

The floor is now open for any comments or suggestions in regard to these events. I am interested in hearing ideas on growing them as well as why any of the current procedures are looked down upon.
Another thing I would like to hear is IF you attend functions but do not attend these, what stops you and for those that attend, especially over and over, let us know as well.
I like turtles.
The particular clubs can give me pause and keep me from attending. I can't stand a smoking club, and to go home smelling of smoke requires a lie. I try to keep those at a minimum, because I don't want to get tripped up on them.
I limit my attendance because I end up drinking too much and getting into trouble with the strippers. I don't want to give the impression of party girl, but it's probably too late for that
I limit my attendance because I end up drinking too much and getting into trouble with the strippers. I don't want to give the impression of party girl, but it's probably too late for that Originally Posted by klovve

Taking over the stage was a definite no no darlin.... Fun! but .....

But you have been absent for a long time and I think memories are old and faded and noone will remember that night.... Should you desire to come I think will make the other young lady from that particular incident sit on the opposite side of the group from you! I think the chemistry that occurs when the two of you are together contributes!
I limit my attendance because I end up drinking too much and getting into trouble with the strippers. I don't want to give the impression of party girl, but it's probably too late for that Originally Posted by klovve
Lol thats adorable i love it
Lol thats adorable i love it Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
hmmmm.... you would have had to have been there to see it... The ladies were a bit intimidated as well as envious of her.

Taking over the spotlight is frowned upon in the clubs....

Kind of like when a heckler is funnier than the comedian..
I have never been invited as I probably don't fit the body type you are looking for. I do love strip clubs though. I think your rules are fair and I understand them.
  • Loxly
  • 07-31-2014, 12:49 PM
Girls gone wild? Well, maybe an event on the Cherry Bomb might be different. There's probably more cash spent in the clubs than the 4-5 hour rental. Coolers, stripper pole, music box.

http://www.ridethecherrybomb.com/faq