Late, Had To Reschedule Several Times, Last Minute Red River Syndrome and NSNC

When something goes south and the provider can't complete the deal I have often heard that they will "make it up" to you. Seems that more often than not they offer nothing. Most offer a little more time. The real question is what SHOULD they be offering?

So ladies when a problem jumps up what do you do to make it right?

Guys what do you think they should do to make it right?

I'll also make this thread a poll to see the out come privately.
I wanted to select multiple options....

More time at discounted rate.
But the few who have canceled on me have yet to reply to my PM's yet they still post looking for more people to cancel on.
***ALERT****

Any other answer besides Free Blow Job will be thrown out!
***ALERT****

Any other answer besides Free Blow Job will be thrown out! Originally Posted by harkontume
Ladies are you watching the poll? Wait a minute no ladies are posting? Hummmmmm
Way to go SL!!! Leave it to you to create a Vienna sausage in Austin.
Psssh im totally gonna say he was driving a cop car and shorted me 10,000 and tried to BB me and smelled to high heaven and outed my dog to the police
Hahahaha. Im officially on the nikkiwhite train.=)
I wish my Dr. would give me a free blow job when she has to cancel or reschedule an appt. but she doesn't do that either. What should a hobbiest have to pay a girl when he can't show or has to reschedule?
I wish my Dr. would give me a free blow job when she has to cancel or reschedule an appt. but she doesn't do that either. What should a hobbiest have to pay a girl when he can't show or has to reschedule? Originally Posted by ab1500
I thinck were talking "LAST MINUTE" where the hobbyist is inconvenienced. Gas, time etc.

Like driving an hour+ then standing there at the door...waiting.

Damn I got a find me a new ATF! I should have a couple of free sessions if it really worked like this!
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Instead of bad NCNS stories (I have a few just like everyone) Ima gonna tell you two good ones.

Coincidentally, one of the girls in my stories just announced she is moving today so this might be a nice parting story.

STORY #1:

Lindsaypaige:

I was one of the first to see Lindsay when she started. We got on pretty well so I saw her a few more times after that. One time we had arranged a meeting at her northside IC. I confirmed before starting the drive (about 15 mins). When I got there, crickets...texted several times, nothing. Left after sitting in the parking lot for 20 mins.
Got a text about an hour later that she was in the room but had fallen asleep & didn't hear the texts...by now I was no longer in the mood...so I didn't make the drive...

The next week LP texts me, offers...AND FOLLOWS THROUGH...on a FREE session to make up for the other. I gave her a tip at half rate, to which she said "you don't need to do this"...but I persisted. Now, I did NOT expect a free session, but she insisted. That's not something you see often, if ever.

Story #2

Tori (now Tori Capelli)

Tori & I went on to be friends, but at this point we were just "text buddies"....I had an OC scheduled and she even confirmed the night before by asking for address...next day crickets...followed by more crickets...I texted "I didn't expect this from you"...to which I got "I'll make it up to you". I thought, sure...your reputation for NCNS is earned...

She showed up for the follow up a few days later right on the money...dressed like Miss World...damn, what a stunning beauty...we had margeritas, convo, photo shoot, laughs...Session ended & we were just laying in bed talking...being a gentlemen, I reminded her the hour was up & had gone past...she said "I don't have anything going on, can I hang around"? She stayed 3 hours the first visit and multiple hours on subsequent visits. We are friends to this day although shes in another city. Turned into the best NCNS of my hobby history.

To SL's poll...I think there should be a discount & apology for NCNS. There are very few reasons (outside of dying granmas) to completely blow off a visit with no communication.
I'm not one to NCNS, but have had mother nature pay a visit an hour or two before. I'll offer to follow through with BJ or Greek only session or reschedule if possible.
Mother Nature is cruel and unexpected for some of us. She rarely visits me but every once in a while she shows up with no warning.
To SL's poll...I think there should be a discount & apology for NCNS. There are very few reasons (outside of dying granmas) to completely blow off a visit with no communication. Originally Posted by Toyz
I know a gal that had 5 grandmothers