Q for the ladies...

How often to guys NCNS?
What % of appt's are cancelled by guys?
What would you consider appropriate notice of a cancellation?
I would like to add:
You you rather hear:
" I want to see you Friday at 7pm" or "what is your weekend availability?"

I have been accused of tire kickin' a few times with the later, where I saw it as a less demanding opening query.
The latter Bob is a death sentence, they don't want to have to keep replying to you, and drag the time & day out of you! Give them the time, if they are busy, they will counter another time.
80% of NEW fetish guys no show and maybe 2% of my massage clients no show is my estimation. Cancellations are not a big deal and stuff happens IRL, honestly any notice whatsoever of cancellation even up to and including the time of the appointment will keep u off the do not see list. a good amount of cancellation notice would the most you can possibly give me. I do keep track of nsnc and can tell them the date and time they screwed me when they try to book again with me. common courtesy goes a long way. just say sorry, i messed up and i will take that if u just make an effort to be a gentleman and respectful of my time. I would rather hear your preference first on time and then we can negotiate a time we can both work with but cut to the chase and say what is the best for u so I can make that work if at all possible. I am here to please you and will cater to your preferences as much as possible.
The latter Bob is a death sentence, they don't want to have to keep replying to you, and drag the time & day out of you! Give them the time, if they are busy, they will counter another time. Originally Posted by no glove no love
I agree, I prefer when a guy offers a time to begin with and if I'm busy I can always counter with a time close to that when I'll be available.

As for NCNS it happens more than we would like sometimes. Cancelling is ALWAYS the best option, even if it's at the time of appt. RL does interfere sometimes, so just try to show common courtesy and you'll be given future chances. I've found that guys on here and p411 are more reliable because they have asked ladies to vouch for them or expect to keep their rep. They don't want to be mentioned in the powder room as a NCNS.
I would like to add:
You you rather hear:
" I want to see you Friday at 7pm" or "what is your weekend availability?"

I have been accused of tire kickin' a few times with the later, where I saw it as a less demanding opening query. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Good question. I often debate this internally when I'm writing a PM or a text.

Thinking about it though, definitely go with the former.
I have a tendency to word this type of question this way:
"Hi. What is your schedule like on Saturday? I was hoping to book a session around 2:00pm?"
Or perhaps give a range of my availability. That way if she's not available at my time, she can counter with one near my time or in my time frame, or just reply that there no availability at my preference.
I have had two ncns this week.and have had like three guys cancel for various reasons.
Besides this last two weeks it was rare.. but recently ive been getting all flakes and they're not even newbies.
My typical request is titled: "BugleBoy Requests 1 hr In-call at 9AM on Monday."

I then put something text about sending me a txt at nnn-nnn-nnnn to confirm and firm up details. I also say let me know when you might be available should this time/location not work for you.

We will often will not talk so long as we are on track and she has a good track record.

I txt her when I leave home/work en route to her location and when I arrive in the parking lot. I then wait for an all-clear or room number depending on situation.

It has been a long time/never since I was left sitting in the parking lot with NCNS. A little over communications, but not time wasting, prevents misunderstandings. I do get some txt message that say we need to reschedule or such, but do hot get NCNS. Knock on wood.

I also make sure to call/txt with acknowledgement when I have a schedule change that causes me to miss a session. I expect to receive and extend common courtesy on every session.