Missing in action.

Hello peeps
I have missed some of you and wanted to reach out and say hello. I hope everyone is having a cool wet humping all the time summer lol. I know I have not been on in sometime now with real life taking me from my fantasy life. I've had a high school graduate and an enrollment in College for one if my boys to play football also I am now a proud grandpa (paw paw) as well so I have missed some community fun and conversation. I have seen some good questions and threads along with some tacky crap on the boards but I would like to thank some very nice ladies I have met over the years on here and aspd it has been a blast also meeting some cool down to earth hobbyist as well. I always felt I could ask some curiosity type questions and get some good feedback and I enjoyed chatting with most. I am still on the fence regarding staying in the community and there are ladies I still would love to meet however, it seems to be more drama filled hate going on and a lot of judging of nice beautiful ladies that put themselves out there. I know most hobbyist are probably cool cats when face to face but on the boards some come off very mean and rude. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions but when opinions are made they should not receive personal attacks. Anyway I'm getting off my soapbox now and I hope everyone is having fun and being safe. If I stay in the community I look forward to seeing and meeting new ladies as well as some ole friends if I could call you that. Everyone have fun cum and do it again!!!
  • Loxly
  • 07-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the update. As you can tell not much changes over time.

Grandpa! Congrats. I remember our first. Wife asked me how it felt to be a Grandpa. Told her it was fine. Only problem I had was telling people I was in bed with someone's GRANDMA!
It's an exciting time for me lol.