Fact Check Please!

Limbaugh just quoted some one else to say that Sen. Harris' family ancestors in Jamaica held over two hundred slaves on several plantations.

That can't be right . . . .right?

What is the real story on that?
it is correct

she is a descendant of hamilton brown, irish jamaican plantation owner

According to the family tree, Hamilton Brown Jr. had a son named Hamilton Brown, who, with a woman named Jessian Prince, had a daughter named Christiana Brown. Christiana Brown and Joseph Alexander Harris had a son named Oscar Joseph Harris. Oscar Joseph Harris and Beryl Finegan had Donald Harris. And, finally, Donald Harris married Shyamala Gopalan, and the couple had Kamala.

that's the line I found
And that’s according to her own father, not some urban legend.
BLM/Antifa have destroyed statues of historic Americans such as Washington and Jefferson, who were instrumental in establishing our country . . .because they had slaves.

Now they are backing a candidate with the same background. What am I missing?

I would like a debate moderator to ask her where she stands on reparations!
BLM/Antifa have destroyed statues of historic Americans such as Washington and Jefferson, who were instrumental in establishing our country . . .because they had slaves.

I would like a debate moderator to ask her where she stands on reparations! Originally Posted by ICU 812

she'll say what she always says ..

Kamala Harris: I will explore issue of reparations for African-Americans if elected

U.S. Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris told a conference of black activists on Friday that, "When I am elected president," she would sign a bill backing a study of reparations for descendants of slaves, at Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network conference in New York

the video doesn't show Al asking her about any bill to "study" reparations, just her answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkiCHo-2N0M

this is a big factor in why she floundered out of the gate as a presidential candidate. she wouldn't commit to anything.
So she's like 15% Jamaican, 10% black, and 75% dumb bitch? .....
You’re missing that they don’t give 2 shits about black lives, it’s a total ruse and the sheep eat it up. If the rioting/tearing shit up was honest the entire Democratic Party, and anything related to it, would be burned to the ground. Drive through West Virginia sometime, every other building, road, bridge is named after a clan leader yet Piglosi and crew don’t say a word.
She is as much Black as Liz Warren is Indian. Wait, Kamala actually is Indian, The Dot kind, not the Feather kind. But she is the same % Black as Warren.

So she's like 15% Jamaican, 10% black, and 75% dumb bitch? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
She is as much Black as Liz Warren is Indian. Wait, Kamala actually is Indian, The Dot kind, not the Feather kind. But she is the same % Black as Warren. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not only that: Sen Harris is more Indian than Warren!
So she's like 15% Jamaican, 10% black, and 75% dumb bitch? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
you forgot to include indian and irish.

so, she's 5% Black, 5% Irish, 30% Jamaican, 50% Indian, 10% opportunistic

i wouldn't call her dumb, but she is opportunistic.
Sad that it shocks anyone Dim-wits are racist national socials ( always have been always will be )
Check out Kim Klacik Baltimore ad she running for office ( Black woman hammering the dim-wits its great )
Not only that: Sen Harris is more Indian than Warren! Originally Posted by ICU 812

Joe thinks all brown people are the same, same for all blacks. Except brown people come from more places and have diverse cultures.
You Putin/ignorant bone spur supporters are so amusing to read. Sorry ur daddy raised you w no fukn clue
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 12:32 PM
Insulting, arrogant, elitist, and racist DemLib - plase get a clue as to what debate on issues is about.

Try a non- teacher's Union education, for starters.
Joe thinks all brown people are the same, same for all blacks. Except brown people come from more places and have diverse cultures. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Dot not feather?

What kind of racist ass avatar is that, bub?

How abouts yous use this one:

Hood not Swastika

You’re not like all Trump supporters; just those who troll this forum.

Spare parts, bud.