Michelle Obama Quotes John Lewis - "When You See Something That Is Not Right, You Must Say Something. You Must Do Something."

Thus spoke the former First Lady in her address to the DNC convention last night.

Would someone please let me know when Michelle - or any democrat, for that matter - says something or does something against the BLM thugs in Portland who are beating people unconscious and terrorizing the city.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Portland.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE1u-bXjPiU
moochelle speech was recorded lots earlier.
That was a major fuck up by the Dems.

Since Barry’s Broad has such a busy schedule, she recorded this BEFORE creepy Ole Joe named “knee pads” as his sidekick.
Mooseshell still hates America. But she misses the taxpayer-funded shopping junkets.
Mooseshell still hates America. But she misses the taxpayer-funded shopping junkets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Come on Lexie, yous got anything besides cheap shots? I know yous have a problem with women - well documented - but yous got anything’s better than she hates America?

I don’t know if Melania hates America because Trump never lets her out of her internment camp except for a weekend getaway at Sex island...

Yous make no sense. That’s why your Lord and Saviour will likely be run out of town on a rail.

The wife of one of the worst presidents ever!!!
The wife of one of the worst presidents ever!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
the president of one of the worst wives ever

but she sure had great arms
moochelle speech was recorded lots earlier. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Very lame to play a recorded speech!
Very funny... she and he are lame!!!
If they recorded Trumps speech they could run damage control beforehand, eh?

But then it would looks like Max Headroom.

Melania has nice arms and big fake hooters. And yes, she is allegedly marrieds to the worst POS in the history of the US of Eh.

Good observations, boys
Come on Lexie, yous got anything besides cheap shots? I know yous have a problem with women - well documented - but yous got anything’s better than she hates America?

I don’t know if Melania hates America because Trump never lets her out of her internment camp except for a weekend getaway at Sex island...

Yous make no sense. That’s why your Lord and Saviour will likely be run out of town on a rail.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You still think Michelle Obama is a women? Hahahahaha..........
Thus spoke the former First Lady in her address to the DNC convention last night.

Would someone please let me know when Michelle - or any democrat, for that matter - says something or does something against the BLM thugs in Portland who are beating people unconscious and terrorizing the city.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Portland.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE1u-bXjPiU Originally Posted by lustylad

i saw a news article on that last night, it only showed about 1 minute. when the driver started to drive away and later when that asshole comes up and kicks this dude in the head. notice it appears another protester restrained that asshole and it appears he got away and ran up and kicked the dude.

while there isn't video, i'd like to see what caused this guy to crash? maybe new video will come out and show that part. initially it appears this guy got away. did the crowd cause him to wreck?

as many of you may know, i'm a cold bastard who cares next to nothing about the plight of the average joe. i say this because it appears what got this guy into trouble was he tried to help that blonde woman. did he even know that woman? unless he knew that woman in a volatile situation like that he should have skipped the "good Samaritan" thing.

unless you know someone in a situation like that you need to think real hard before you go to someone's defense. often times who you think is in the right really isn't, they may have started the incident and you can find yourself on the wrong end of an argument.

i also wonder why that guy in the truck was in the area? would not any reasonable person avoid that area? the video shows other vehicles trying to move thru the crowd but they didn't draw any attention from the punk assholes. only he did because he tried to intervene.

none of this absolves these punk assholes from assaulting anyone, that woman or the guy in the truck, who could easily have serious brain trauma. if all he gets is a concussion he'll be lucky.
i saw a news article on that last night, it only showed about 1 minute. when the driver started to drive away and later when that asshole comes up and kicks this dude in the head. notice it appears another protester restrained that asshole and it appears he got away and ran up and kicked the dude.

while there isn't video, i'd like to see what caused this guy to crash? maybe new video will come out and show that part. initially it appears this guy got away. did the crowd cause him to wreck?

as many of you may know, i'm a cold bastard who cares next to nothing about the plight of the average joe. i say this because it appears what got this guy into trouble was he tried to help that blonde woman. did he even know that woman? unless he knew that woman in a volatile situation like that he should have skipped the "good Samaritan" thing.

unless you know someone in a situation like that you need to think real hard before you go to someone's defense. often times who you think is in the right really isn't, they may have started the incident and you can find yourself on the wrong end of an argument.

i also wonder why that guy in the truck was in the area? would not any reasonable person avoid that area? the video shows other vehicles trying to move thru the crowd but they didn't draw any attention from the punk assholes. only he did because he tried to intervene.

none of this absolves these punk assholes from assaulting anyone, that woman or the guy in the truck, who could easily have serious brain trauma. if all he gets is a concussion he'll be lucky. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
when antifa "security" detains someone,

when they commandeer a city street and act like a god

when they command someone to "sit" and beat them to make them "sit"

and then a black racist kicks a person in the head

its not just the kicker, its all of them, every one of them, even the ones holding back the kicker for a time, even the mayor allowing it

its kidnapping and assault and battery and depriving someone of their civil rights and whatever else

and its sickening, and the dimocrat congress people are defending it, they are sickening
If you think defending any Democrat right now is wise, think again!!!
It’s funny how she didn’t mention the carnage that’s taking place in the inner cities. I guess she never saw it, thus she and her hubby never did anything. Neither did Lewis. Trump should pound her on that.