WELCOME TO THE OBAMA CHANNEL

Look at the front page. Chit, look at every page.

ALL OBAMA ALL THE TIME.

You little boys apparently live for one thing ... trashing the President of the United States on a hooker board.

Worse yet, EVERY THREAD reads like the one before it and after it. Even down to the repetitive pattern of insults, namecalling and references to "Odumbo's cock" and "jizz." The rating stars game, the FTFY, all the incredibly predictable and meaty morsels of debate are all there... no need to start a new thread boys. You've got nothing new to say.

I admit playing this game with you, but it's really getting boring. Come on, fucksticks! CHANGE IT UP!

No wonder cain't none of y'all get laid!

[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1056045587]Look at the front page. Chit, look at every page.

ALL OBAMA ALL THE TIME.

You little boys apparently live for one thing ... trashing the President of the United States on a hooker board.

Worse yet, EVERY THREAD reads like the one before it and after it. Even down to the repetitive pattern of insults, namecalling and references to "jizz." The rating stars

No wonder cain't none of y'all get laid!

Also we take a moment to welcome all free thinking conservative bros to the 24 hour, all bullshit, liberal spinning, race baiting, all the time...........
Assup "Turd under a Rug Network"
He likes to call it the TRN channel because every left leaning commie pinko faggot gets a TuRN at Assup.

Yeh, we do miss the good ole days when George W. Bush was President and the Left just let him be.
Turd under a rug?

WhatEVER does that mean?
Yeh, we do miss the good ole days when George W. Bush was President and the Left just let him be. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe you ought to rewind to 2000 and compare. I don't remember the whining being anywhere near comparable, even during the Bush incursion into Iraq.

Further, I dont recall anything about Bush's "jizz," but I do remember people getting pointed and banned for disrespectful comments and pictures of Bush on hooker boards.

Please show otherwise.
Turd under a rug?

WhatEVER does that mean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your'e so fucking brilliant, you figure it out Einstein !
You do realize where the concept of the 24 hour news feed came from don't you? It came from the book and movie "1984". The idea of a totalitarian government feeding the population images of the beloved leader 24/7. It was further mentioned by George Step-on-all-of-us who worked for Bill Clinton. Congratulations FuckZup, you're now a real live fascist. Hitler started the same way;

Maybe you ought to rewind to 2000 and compare. I don't remember the whining being anywhere near comparable, even during the Bush incursion into Iraq.

Further, I dont recall anything about Bush's "jizz," but I do remember people getting pointed and banned for disrespectful comments and pictures of Bush on hooker boards.

Please show otherwise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok, I will even things out.

President Bush proved that The Peter Principle is alive and well in Politics.

http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tm...Principle.html

President Obama has proved that a smarmy little Demagogue can get elected to the highest office in the land.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smarmy

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue
You do realize where the concept of the 24 hour news feed came from don't you? It came from the book and movie "1984". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BOOK AND MOVIE????

Hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa!

Congratulations, JDIdiot, you make my point beautifully!
ALL OBAMA ALL THE TIME.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But, he makes it so easy. Seems to be a new scandal every day.

This Gruber fucker is the gift that just keeps on giving!

insults, namecalling

fucksticks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Would "fucksticks" be considered name calling or an insult?

Would "fucksticks" be considered name calling or an insult? Originally Posted by boardman
If you expect him to acknowledge his own hypocrisy you're SOL, dude.

Ain't gonna happen. Too fuckin' stupid and drunk on the Kool-aid.
LMAO!!! While some may consider "fucksticks" an insult, it's hardly name-calling!

Just calling a spade a... Ahem.
Maybe if Obama had kept some of his promises, and quit lying, he would get more favorable treatment. Actually, I think we, on this board, show the President much more respect than he shows us or the Constitution.
What about the fucking constitution?