Post Session Habits

What are your post session habits.
Mine are as follows:
When I leave the incall I have to shower. Even if I shower at the incall.
I go to the gym next to my work. Use the same soap I use at home.
Wash everything hair face every nook and cranny. I'm black so my hair dries as I wash it.

Next I change my undies. Cuz the smell of condom sometimes sits in your undies.

I make sure to come out any hairs from my beard.

Eat.Then relax.

What are your habits.
What do you ladies do after a session
Eat!!!!
Wow, you married guys really have to put a lot of thought into this. I would get caught so quick if I tried this and was married. I had a girlfriend once that caught me at home because I went to a strip club. She asked me what I was up to and I told her me and a friend had a beer after work. She asked if it was at a strip club because I had glitter on my face.
I usually shower, but if I'm coming straight home and can't shower, I'll smoke to cover any scents.

Grab a beer and think....think about how what just happened was like a dream. It was so great while it was here, but now back to reality.
Shower then eat.
Clean up the bedroom, wash my behind, put my soccer mom clothes back on, send a "thank you" message, then go pay a bill lol
  • PT4ME
  • 02-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Clean up the bedroom, wash my behind, put my soccer mom clothes back on, send a "thank you" message, then go pay a bill lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
+1........... oooh wait, Clean up the bedroom, wash my behind, send a "thank you" message, then say "DAMN, I SHOULDA" paid a bill!!! lol
  • fawn
  • 02-10-2011, 05:09 PM
+1........... oooh wait, Clean up the bedroom, wash my behind, send a "thank you" message, then say "DAMN, I SHOULDA" paid a bill!!! lol Originally Posted by PT4ME

PT, you're gonna get a spanking from me one way or the other. and stop being skurd.....
  • PT4ME
  • 02-10-2011, 05:13 PM
PT, you're gonna get a spanking from me one way or the other. and stop being skurd..... Originally Posted by fawn

PROMISES, PROMISES!!!! , and MUAH!! I mean MOI? SKUUURD?? no waaaayyyy!!!!
Sit down and relax. Watch a little bit of Jerry. New sheets on the bed, drink a redbull and get ready for more.
Hmm, call a married friend and brag, call the lady and say 'thanks' , avoid a few buzz kill people, NOT shower and enjoy her scent until the next morning ... try not thinking about the BILL I SHOULD HAVE PAID.
today i knocked back 4 taquitos at whataburger, bacon and cheese.
I drive home and take a long nap. After spending time with any of you ladies I am plum wore out! I get so damn tired after a session it just takes everything out of me.
a bowl of blue bell...
Answer the door for the next guy.

I kid...