Haggling is INSULTING

Guys,

I know i will get some shit for posting this but oh well!

Trying to haggle with a lady on her rates is VERY VERY INSULTING! If a lady is out of your price range then simply move on to one that is. We set our rates as we see fit and if we choose to run specials that is up to us to announce and advertise for it.

That is all, carry on.
Carry on? Yes drill sergeant!!!!! Lol just one question do you pay the sticker price when you buy a car? Just a question don't beat me up....
Carry on? Yes drill sergeant!!!!! Lol just one question do you pay the sticker price when you buy a car? Just a question don't beat me up.... Originally Posted by hard3002
But the product/service is a bit more personal than a car/thing where you know there is an extreme mark up in anticipation of haggling. Personal service value vs object. BIG difference.

Think of this as a job rather than a thing. If you walk into work tomorrow and your boss starts to haggle on this month's salary just to see if he can get away with it would you take it personally? Most would. In fact most would start job hunting. You would lose all respect for any loser who caved in to the boss wouldn't you? I certainly would.

Now if you make it known in a courteous manner before setting the appointment that you are interested but are forced to go elsewhere because of rates then that leaves it to her to offer a compromise if she wants your business. Otherwise call the next one on the list. Hopefully there is a list.
do you fuck your car???

(staff edit; removed image; ztonk)
  • T-Can
  • 06-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Can y'all keep her in Austin?
do you fuck your car??? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
LMAO..

That is a great picture girl! I am laughing so hard my sides are splitting..

I am saving that one for my pic collection...!
Can y'all keep her in Austin? Originally Posted by CanDo01
lmfaooooo cando u know u were texting me all week asking when ze and i would be back to dallas... we will see you tomorrow geeze calm down
Very good. Lol
I hate my car payment...I do not hate pussy....NO matter how much it cost me emotionally, physically, or financially. I keep on craving it.
Haggling isn't insulting, it's business.

If you are getting a lot of people haggling you, maybe you should evaluate your pricing. Just a suggestion, I don't have a clue what you charge for your "companionship".

Places you do not haggle:

Retail Stores
The Doctor
A Lawyer
Restaurants
Are you a provider? Who are you to say its not insulting? And my rates are more than fair for a lady with excellent reviews and service. It is insulting PERIOD! How hard is it to just move on to a lady that falls into your "budget"?
Howdy, Folks!

Those of you that know me - I've posted about haggling many, many times before. Here's just one recent example.

Don't. Just - don't.

Oh, and as to the car "analogy"...

I don't fuck my car. I drive it.

As it is something I have to get from point A to point B in a timely manner, it is something I have to spend money on for service, registration, and other costs of ownership.

Now, as it is something I use at only a basic level to propel me from point A to point B, I drive a very basic model. I'm not into flashy cars - just working ones.

[I also don't drive very often - I telecommute from my home, so I put less than 500 miles a year on my car.]

IMHO - if you want a more apropos analogy to the Hobby, think of the car one owns as the Wife/Girlfriend/SO. The person that normally, gets done what needs to be done.

[I have no SO, BTW. ]

When you travel, you might wanna rent a Ferrari for fun.

If someone rents me a Ferrari at a Ferrari price, and what I get is a moped dressed up in a cheap Ferrari façade with a crumpled rear end and a sagging front end - I guarantee I will not rest until I get my money back, that "Ferrari" dealer is out of business, AND everyone knows about it.

What gets me is how many folks are out there willing to plunk down some serious hard earned to drive around on mopeds dressed up(poorly, I might add) as Ferraris...

I have always said "a bird in the hand is worth two in the BUSH".

When providers complain that business is slow, AND then refuse to bend on their prices it is hard to ignore the direct corollary. Providers should employ a Variable Price Model on their services. Adjusting prices due to demand and frankly supply.

This is just the observation of a man who works in the business world.
Have you ever been in the business of selling pussy?? Just asking...
It doesn't matter what you are selling. That's why in economics class they use terms like Widgets, Whatnots, Whoseywhatsits.... lol

You need to lighten up.