Is Right-Wing Rhetoric Partially Responsible for Buffalo?

Curious if any of the Tucker Carlson Right will own up to a piece of responsibilty? Will any of the Tucker Carlson's, Kevin McCarthey's, Hell, Donald Trump talk about toning down rhetoric? Or will they dig in their heels, and avoid public comment?

I'm not picking on the Right. I want to know what the Left has to say about this...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/us/mi...ame/index.html

Now, we haven't got a racial breakdown of Milwaukee, but do we need one? I think we already know. There was 50% more people shot in Milwaukee, than in Buffalo.

I barely heard about the Milwaukee event. Buffalo will be non-stop for a week. Just saying.
the charge is bogus democrat talking point.

the shooter hates fox news. he get his shit from other sites.
What's really interesting is.... Did you ever ask this question about the Waukesha massacre? I used to live in the apartment buildings next to where that happened and have a number of friends still up there in Waukesha... They all know what the reason for him driving through the dancing Grandmas.... Do you?
So now who will here all about the great epidemic of Hate Crime related shootings involving some dipshit white kid, while in Chicago Blacks are still slaughtering each other on a weekly basis.

I do have to hand it to the thugs in Chicago. They do tend to wound a lot more than they kill. 28 hot, only 5 fatalities.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shoo...lice/11852122/
Frank James pled not guilty to terrorism yesterday.

Who remembers what he did? And why?

Who inspired him? Did Chung ask that question? Did the MSM?

Why not?
I do have to hand it to the thugs in Chicago. They do tend to wound a lot more than they kill. 28 hot, only 5 fatalities. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Gang bangers shoot to look cool (see: the sideways aim), not for accuracy.
More like left wing politics that emphasize ethnic identity over shared ideals.
Gang bangers shoot to look cool (see: the sideways aim), not for accuracy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Rule of thumb:
Killed > wounded = White Shooter
Killed < wounded = Minority Shooter

Aiming is white supremacy.
He’s one of yours boys. You own it.

This isn’t about gang bngers. It’s bout another teenage white supremacist on a murderous rampage with a GUN.

We’ve already seen the deflections and what about begin to flow.

But no acceptance of responsibility.

Smfh.
More like left wing politics that emphasize ethnic identity over shared ideals. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Is that what this is?
the charge is bogus democrat talking point.

the shooter hates fox news. he get his shit from other sites. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Like you?
Former President Donald Trump used the racially-motivated Buffalo mass shooting to make a misleading boast about the lack of deaths in Afghanistan during his presidency.

Speaking in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, the former president took to the stage shortly after an 18-year-old opened fire on customers and employees, killing 10 at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

"In 18 months in Afghanistan, we lost nobody," the former president continued in an apparent non-sequitur.
Is that what this is? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The shooter sees race rather then fellow Americans.
Curious if any of the Tucker Carlson Right will own up to a piece of responsibilty? Will any of the Tucker Carlson's, Kevin McCarthey's, Hell, Donald Trump talk about toning down rhetoric? Or will they dig in their heels, and avoid public comment?

I'm not picking on the Right. I want to know what the Left has to say about this...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/us/mi...ame/index.html

Now, we haven't got a racial breakdown of Milwaukee, but do we need one? I think we already know. There was 50% more people shot in Milwaukee, than in Buffalo.

I barely heard about the Milwaukee event. Buffalo will be non-stop for a week. Just saying. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who do you think is racially attacking Asians in New York and San Fran currently? The MAGA folks?
He’s one of yours boys. You own it.

This isn’t about gang bngers. It’s bout another teenage white supremacist on a murderous rampage with a GUN.

We’ve already seen the deflections and what about begin to flow.

But no acceptance of responsibility.

Smfh. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Not sure how the "white supremests" are like "us"...
Do YOU mean "conservative"?? ... Or white people in general,
like "liberals don't got no white people"...??

We conservatives FAVOUR LEGAL immigration ... People from
Australia, Japan, Western Europe, Australia, India, Sweden
and Australia... A DIVERSE mix of culture. As well as people
from other nations.

### Salty