Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ros
Hair Length and Color: Black, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Nice recon review. Nothing like a shitty massage you get you in the mood.
This place can't decide what it wants to be when it grows up. I would marvel at the sessions to be had from a place located in Flower Mound. (which used to be dead) I've had my world rocked at Sun. And I've also left really pissed off. It is going to be interesting to see what they decide. Because competition for exceptional services is heating up in Flower Mound and Lewisville.
the perspective is that it's a business objective and the reality is that it is the lady. Just like every small business, these shops are looking for reliable talent that actually listens to their management and things don't always align. Its the same problem as if you have an engine shop and then add people coming in and throwing lots of money at your top mechanic to have him do special work, eventually s/he is not coming to work on time after fixing some car all night privately.
Vig makes a valid analogy. Another dynamic at play is the supply of amps offering the extra services. Exponential growth in the number of amps offering levels of service leaves an army of mediocre ladies chasing diminishing customers base. Amp owners are in to mint money and bring in ladies expecting the same. Less customers means higher price to make the daily quota. I personally know an amp owner who texted me her daily intake and comparing it to her break even point. She ran a legit massage parlor as an LMT.

Over supply also leads to eventual exit of the younger talent taking the solo route. The amp owners then turn to 50+ year olds to fill the slots. Tennyson Wellness ran a solid operation until they got busted.