Poker Tournament Results

Thanks to everyone who attended a great event. Thanks to all the lovely ladies who showed including the ones from out of town and UTR. Thanks to the beautiful dealers for dealing for us. Please note that only board members are listed in results.

1. Gator42 - Returns to the top of the leaderboard after an absence of a few tournaments. Played a lot of hands and rolled the final table.
2. Houston MortgageMan - Secone due to chip count, very very close. Not as loose-agressive as Gator42 but played his hands well.
3. Sisyphus - Hung in there, built up chips and went all in only to run into Houston MortgageMan's pair of Kings.
4. Starflash - Arrived a bit late, played only premium hands, won some big pots and lost with A-8 of diamonds to the Kings of Gator42.
5. Jack Sparrow - Hung in there. Got up, then down, almost got busted out when I turned a set on him but he hung in and hung in and finished in the money. Went all in with Ace-5 suited and lost to Queen-10.
Great to hear...maybe I can check out the next one? I had a friend come in from out of town for this event.
Thanks for setting up another 1st class game!
Great to hear...maybe I can check out the next one? I had a friend come in from out of town for this event. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
You have no idea what fun you are missing. The dealers are the best, most beautiful professional dealers in town. They look as if they just stepped out of the centerfold of Playboy. Free dinner buffet! UTR hotties!
Sounds like a damn good time indeed!
You have no idea what fun you are missing. The dealers are the best, most beautiful professional dealers in town. They look as if they just stepped out of the centerfold of Playboy. Free dinner buffet! UTR hotties! Originally Posted by BigLouie
Sounds like I am at the next one with a day off following!!
Thanks, again, for hosting another great tournament.
First class Big L..enjoyed watching and checking out the eye candy. Hope by the next tourney my financials will put me in the game, till then be dreaming of having my dick oops I mean my deck shuffled at the same time by our lovely lady dealers!
Well, all I got to say is DAM!!!, as soon as I walked in, I felt like I had a target on my back. And then you guys treated me like a stepchild, and beat the hell out of me, it was abrutal game. But after saying that, I had a great time with everyone. Cann't wait for the next one. And to BL, as always well done Sir.
CB, if you and I and Pyro, and Johnny F., get together and play alittle omaha hi-lo, maybe we can get a small game going and then maybe BL would get a tournament set up. I'll be in touch.
Sorry I couldn't make it BL, I really meant to make this one, but work got in the way again....I didn't get back from Villahermosa until today.

Hopefully I can make the next one...
where was this event?

when is the next one?
Thanks BigLouie. I enjoyed hanging out, watching the game, talking to friends, making some new friends, and drooling over your dealers.
The Dali Lama let us use his penthouse at the Palace Inn for the evening.
w thehere was this event?

when is the next one? Originally Posted by Jdesey
Who knows when the next one will be.
Dude... Big Louie.... Sorry I had to miss out. Sounds like a great time was had by all!!! I cannot afford to miss another one......
Thanks Big Louis. It was fun as usual. Now, if I’d just have gone home after the tournament instead of going to Downing Street……………….Ouch!