Another question for the ladies

• Omari
  • 08-27-2010, 07:44 PM
If there was talk in the ladies room about a guy that had tremendous daty skills; would you give that guy a few daty session to find out?
Do they talk about me in the ladies room from time to time.............about my skills.
  • Omari
  • 08-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Do they talk about me in the ladies room from time to time.............about my skills. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Danm DH I was thinking the same thing.
Not about you but about me. Lol
Maybe they are comparing our skills.
What? Providers gossip and brag in a ladies lounge like men in a locker room? NEVER. I'm appalled that you would suggest such a thing. For shame.

And by the way, Omari, did you mean "a few daty session" or a "free daty session?" Makes a wee bit of difference in interpretation.
What? men brag and gossip in the men's lounge...........say it isn't so.
  • Omari
  • 08-27-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm sorry; a free not a few. Damn vodka & oj.
...Damn vodka & oj. Originally Posted by Omari
And you didn't invite me? Guess I'll just toddle off to bed...all alone...with my Jameson and soda. Say goodnight, Fancy.

Oh, before I go, I do have the Fancy Fujita Scale on my website blog comparing lip skills (kissing and by proxy, oral) with hurricanes. Rate an F5 and I'd pay YOU. Alas, F4 is as close as anyone's ever gotten.
And you didn't invite me? Guess I'll just toddle off to bed...all alone...with my Jameson and soda. Say goodnight, Fancy.

Oh, before I go, I do have the Fancy Fujita Scale on my website blog comparing lip skills (kissing and by proxy, oral) with hurricanes. Rate an F5 and I'd pay YOU. Alas, F4 is as close as anyone's ever gotten. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Now...do they have to just suss that out....or is a bit of natural ability & the willingness to take direction????