Question for BBBJ lovers

I've got a question for those who insist that their blow jobs be natural. How do you pose this question to a provider, either on the phone or by text? I've had a few refuse to answer, others will give me the "prostitution is illegal" line while many will answer my question. I generally ask only 3 questions - cost for an hour, their location, and this. I've tried to phrase it different ways but it's either obvious or I hide my intent so well they don't get it. For me a covered blow job is a deal breaker, no matter how hot she is or how great a bargain. So how do you ask this question? Any advice or knowledge based on experience or someone with a better command of the English language than me would be greatly appreciated. In Tampa this never caused issues but the ladies are more guarded here.

And if you feel like helping me again, tell me the name of the girl who gave you the best BBBJ here in Vegas. Either post it or PM me. Thanks
Are you asking before or after you are screened? If you are asking before screening, then I understand their reluctance to answer.

If they don't have the information already posted in reviews or their reviews are contradictory, I just ask "I like bare oral, would we be a good fit?". If you use p411, there is also a section for lay out what you like.
Instead of asking, I say what I want and don't form it as a question. I might say, "CBJ is not my thing" or "BBBJ is the only way for me." That way you tell them what you like and they'll know ahead of time. I suppose it might not work every time, but those providers deserve being left at the altar if they know and still lead you on.
Nothing wrong with asking service questions once you pass screening. Most reputable ladies will have it spelled out one way or another for potential clients.
Nothing wrong with asking service questions once you pass screening. Most reputable ladies will have it spelled out one way or another for potential clients. Originally Posted by Boltfan
There is alot wrong with asking after your screened I don't allow explicit talk before or after screening & alot of other providers will agree to this
So if I asked the question the way I did, and you only did CBJ, you aren't tactful enough to find a way to answer said question?

Never had an issue before. Maybe you Houston chicks do it different. It's not like I am asking for BBCR.
I don't mind answering questions.
After screening is done.

ps. I have added to my services now. I'm gfe.
Another good way is to read their reviews and do your research before reaching out to the providers.
Instead of asking, I say what I want and don't form it as a question. I might say, "CBJ is not my thing" or "BBBJ is the only way for me." That way you tell them what you like and they'll know ahead of time. I suppose it might not work every time, but those providers deserve being left at the altar if they know and still lead you on. Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
I'm going to try this. Thanks

One thing I left out of my original post was this only applies to unreviewed girls, which also means they don't use p411 or date check and don't screen you. I've been at this for 2 years and have never been screened once. While I always try to see reviewed girls I don't always have VIP status to read them but the biggest obstacle for me is body type. I prefer bigger, thicker women, wort of small BBWs. In NY we just call them thick but here they're considered fat. And a huge majority of reviewed girls are spinners, which don't turn me on at all. And most are also out of my price range. I refuse to spend more than $200 an hour, and even that's expensive for me. Unfortunately for me most of the thicker ladies are not reviewed so if I see a hot one I'll take my chances.

I appreciate all the advice but I don't need to hear how I'm taking chances seeing unreviewed ladies, I don't have a choice. And please don't tell me how I'm risking arrest by asking this question - that's incorrect. I can only be arrested for offering money for a specific sex act, not by inquiring without making an offer. And if I am arrested I'll beat the charges.
I agree with seekinggradeAbj:

Talk about what you like/find enjoyable i.e. "I prefer uncovered oral" - a more discreet way to ask is "Are you a GFE provider?"

I only recommend this with the type of girls you mentioned: not reviewed, rates not listed, don't have a screening process. I get that you have to ask if there isn't info publicly available. Hopefully, the guys here have flooded your inbox with PM's about the ladies who are great at what you seek.

Good Luck
Another good way is to read their reviews and do your research before reaching out to the providers. Originally Posted by jojodancer15
yeah, pretty much.
pm her most recent reviewers and ask them.
I'm curious where you are looking for your BBW providers. I have seen many BBW's advertise on Eros and Backpage and have even seen reviews. As a matter of fact, BBWs on Eros are considered a 'specialty.' A woman can only be listed under that category if she proves she is in fact BBW. How are you finding providers without ads?

But when you contact someone, you might also try this: "Hi, I saw your ad/post/website and am very interested in spending time with you. Are you available on --- at --- and where are you located?" If she responds and is available, THEN you ask her rate. AFTER she responds with her rate (btw, this is taking into consideration that you somehow are able to forgo screening, like you said you do) and you find her rate and location acceptable, you can then mention that there is one thing about spending time with a lady that is most important to you and what is the best way for you to ask her questions about your time together? However is best for her is how you should proceed, IMO.
  • Sumer
  • 01-27-2016, 09:12 AM
I agree with seekinggradeAbj:

Talk about what you like/find enjoyable i.e. "I prefer uncovered oral" - a more discreet way to ask is "Are you a GFE provider?"

I only recommend this with the type of girls you mentioned: not reviewed, rates not listed, don't have a screening process. I get that you have to ask if there isn't info publicly available. Hopefully, the guys here have flooded your inbox with PM's about the ladies who are great at what you seek.

Good Luck Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
I agree with VIPRANILANE, i prefer, do you offer bb services? Or are you GFE?