Who is the hottest greek provider?

Just looking for your opinion. Who do you think is the hottest/sexiest, most attractive greek provider you have ever seen or wanted to see?
I shall nominate myself lol i just like to have fun
Summer Secrets and Danica Stone come to mind. They are both gorgeous and fun.
Summer Secrets
Cassia Taylor
Jenna Storm
Kelly Moore
Allegra Hope
Selena51
Danica Stone (always traveling)
Paige
Rosalyn (always traveling)
Lovely Lucille
Stephanie1
Spinner Cindy
Kaitlyn Dior
Summer Rose (outcall only)
April White
Jazzie True

I've only met 3 of the above. Two of them NC/NS. I've had great communication with several others, but never connected.

Not necessarily in hotness order. The best I've seen is not the hottest, but her IOP is an 11, which makes her hotter than the rest.
Me
Kelly Moore..... end of discussion.
Danica Stone.
Two beautiful women Secret Baby and ChassidyAdams would make any mans life better after spending time together.
Of all listed, danica stone definitely has the body type i like the most. Love fit women.
I fucking LOVE greek
Danica Stone & Rosalyn. Both are beautiful young women with fantastic bodies with pretty wide-open menus, including Greek.
Me
Though I'm not one for competition, I'll throw myself in the mix as a Greek loving ho who sometimes visits Dallas.
I also think gabrielle fantasy and larissa jones look really hot.
I also think gabrielle fantasy and larissa jones look really hot. Originally Posted by princedb24
LJ upcharge for Greek made Greek $700 or $1000 IIRC. It's like a Michelin 2 star restaurant with $300 pp fixed price menu. Can it really be that much better an experience?