New girl Rakel

So I have sent this new girl walking around the area where I work. She is a 26 year old Latina, light complexion, dark long hair and an ass that is amazing! Anyway I pull into a McD's near Ft Worth Ave in between stops and walk in to place my order and bam there she is! I say good morning she replies and I place my order. She had already ordered and was waiting on her food. I sat in a booth next to hers and waited on my food and started a small convo with her,the usual name, where ya from, what ya up to, wanna fight cr! Lol ok maybe not that fast but you get the hint. Found out she had come from Houston with her boyfriend was renting a small efficiency and was looking for work because her boyfriend now EX had gotten drunk and hit her and was now locked up and she needed money to move or change locks and move on.
I sympathized for her and told her I would like to help, she was a little hesitant at first and said maybe. I said cool, gave her my number and said text if you need some cash and we will work it out, grabbed my coffee and walked out.
Around lunch I get a text, "if you are serious about helping,I could use some" I text back "I am" asked her when and where? Got the address, apt complex I know so I went that way, grabbed some cash and headed that way. She was sitting onher porch and looked surprised that I actually showed up. So I tell her that I had some cash for her but needed to know what I would be helping her with and what she could do for me? She turned red and said she just needed some money for her cell phone bill and would do whatever I needed help with too, I was running a little late so I asked if she was lonely and could maybe help me release some stress really quick, she was like maybe, I kept hinting around and she was playing back acting like she had no clue what I was talking about. So finally I just said look I have to get back to work, I need a bj and you need cash! She grinned and said ok let's go, we went into her apt and I sat on her couch, she crawled up in between my legs undid my pants and started a sloppy wet and fierce bj, lots of spit and some nice ball sucking and dt! I didn't last too long before I unloaded in her mouth and watched some drop down her chin as she stared at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes. She grabbed a towel wet it and let me clean up, made the exchange and I was on my way. Got a text later from her thanking for the help and she said she will be in the area thru at least January and thinks she knows what to do to make ends meet now! I did see her last night near Ft Worth and Hampton not sure if she was working or just heard to the apt, may have to see if I can get a little more action!
Good skills there.
Steer her to eccie, maybe she will go pro.
awesome story.. now we need some digits to translate your tale into a reality we can all get behind.
Good skills there.
Steer her to eccie, maybe she will go pro. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Why? So she can jack up rates?
I text her this morning to see if I could share her info with all you horn dogs!! I am guessing by the failure to send message I am getting that she may have already gotten a new phone or new number. I will be in the apt area today and will see if I can catch up to her.
Why? So she can jack up rates? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
LOL, true that...

Maybe not the best idea I have had in a while...

I text her this morning to see if I could share her info with all you horn dogs!! I am guessing by the failure to send message I am getting that she may have already gotten a new phone or new number. I will be in the apt area today and will see if I can catch up to her. Originally Posted by devildog198971
Absolutely, let her know she will have a few good fans LOL
Please her digits my way.
Well gents we are screwed and not in the good way. Rakel has company again, her man is out of jail or she found a new man and he is keeping a tight grip on her. I have passed by the apt a few times and no sign of her and the number I had is not good anymore. I will keep an eye out and keep making my rounds at Mc D's hoping to run into her.
We are not screwed, DD. There are plenty more non-pros out there. Thanks for your report!
yeah, this was a great story... my favorite kind of 'come up'..

way to go!
We are not screwed, DD. There are plenty more non-pros out there. Thanks for your report! Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
Posting on Craigslist has worked for me more than a few times. Place an ad in the M4F section mentioning that you're a business family man who isn't getting any attention from your SO. Say that you have no intentions of leaving your family, but just want to feel appreciated for everything you have to offer ($$). All the girls that contacted me were in their early 20's and offering a SD/SB arrangement. They even shared their social media accounts and all checked out. The only drawback is that a lot of them will come to their senses and flake out at the last moment. The remaining ones tend to be in a desperate financial situation and therefore cheaper.
Whats the average ongoing monthly allowance for a sb? I got offers asking for $800/1000 a month with 2 times visit a week. I always wondered i can always see a pro at that rate and feel satisfied.
I've posted on CL on perhaps 3 occasions. With NO exceptions, EVERY answer I've gotten has asked to reply to a gmail account or one similar and wanted "confirmation" on a website "for their safety". Total scams, every one. I have never gotten a real response to a CL post.
In your ad make sure to state that they place something specific in the subject line like their favorite color or the day's forecast. You can easily weed out a majority of the bots this way.

Spend some time on your ad copy to make it really shine for a female audience. It's about the same as if you were writing a profile for a dating website. The "regular" girls are much more willing to bite on a well executed ad.

Also post near the end of the month when bills are coming due.

The ones that wanted ridiculous amounts of $$ I wished them good luck and said goodbye. The few that I did meet up with I spent from $ to $$ to help them out with bills.

Pros are a better option, but every once in a while it's nice to mix it up and try something different.
Lease pm.me her number even if it's not.working anymore