Houston Heat...tell me the best Swamp Ass story

With temps in the 100s, there have to have been some meetings where there were some unfortunate smells or someone covered in sweat and funky. No names but would love to hear of any unfortunate encounters from both the ladies and the fellas...
Like the guy who showed up at my Incall on a ten speed bike and refused a shower so I booted his funky self out the door (wash cloth and cold water in tow)
Or
Like the guy who refused to let me freshen up after driving to his Outcall, so I respectfully declined and walked out.
LOL

( a freshen up is ALWAYS in order )
Like the guy who showed up at my Incall on a ten speed bike and refused a shower so I booted his funky self out the door (wash cloth and cold water in tow)
Or
Like the guy who refused to let me freshen up after driving to his Outcall, so I respectfully declined and walked out.
LOL

Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

In a Family Guy Cleveland voice - "Ohh that's nasty" { said nice and slow}
Or
LOL

Thats funny someone arrived at my incall on a bike some yrs ago and smelled like he swallowed death. Also refused a shower and i told him theres the door.
Haha...didn't ever think to ride a bike to an appointment. Why would someone not allow you to shower when you arrive?
when I lived in Albuquerque many years ago...one hot as hell July day I had a big fat indian with long hair ride his bike 10 miles to see me.....he stunk to high heaven and his hair was matty....so I threw his ass in the tub!
I’m only aware of one fucktard around here that rides a bike.....hmmmm
Haha...didn't ever think to ride a bike to an appointment. Why would someone not allow you to shower when you arrive? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

Guess he wanted to sniff my natural musk lol
That's extra, so I've heard
I’m only aware of one fucktard around here that rides a bike.....hmmmm Originally Posted by Russ38
oh yeah...not him though
the guy I'm referring to does not post on either board.
I’m only aware of one fucktard around here that rides a bike.....hmmmm Originally Posted by Russ38
It wasnt him. This guy is on another site.
Haha...didn't ever think to ride a bike to an appointment. Why would someone not allow you to shower when you arrive? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Youd be surprised how many bike or not DONT want to shower or freshen up....
It wasnt him. This guy is on another site. Originally Posted by Kammye
If Kamm confirms....it’s fucking gospel....

btw....I’m really kinda diggin’ those stockings in your avatard.....
If Kamm confirms....it’s fucking gospel....

btw....I’m really kinda diggin’ those stockings in your avatard..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Thx!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-27-2018, 05:26 PM

it wasn't me!! i only ride a mountain bike..

i've ridden to several incalls, and if the lady is cool, always have a blast..and fyi, shower for me is a must of course, tho shower for 2 is always better than 1...
^^^ lol
No,not you.