Making it rain folks are foooking up strip clubs!

So I virtually live in strip clubs. Foooking love them, butt these cats throwing up 100's of ones at a time are foooking up Shines vibe. Like I don't have a problem spending two bens, but you best believe some sucking and foooking will be going on. I tip 2-3 dollars on stage. My patnas laugh at me because them dudes throw hundreds at a time. Shine money ain't that long. I have a tipping routine. I pull my two dollars out approach the stage and do my shine hustle to get me in the tipping mood( shine hustle is the running man, mixed with the electric slide). After the shine hustle, I do a spin then a split and as I come up toss them two dollars on the stage and wink at the beauty. So what say you eccos and eccas about making it rain? Toodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2018, 01:57 PM
^^shine i'd say u b big ballin..
just chillin sir. tbh, since discovering the hobby, i steer clear of strip clubs except for goofin off or takin a date..
What's up my eccie friend pxo!
^^shine i'd say u b big ballin..
just chillin sir. tbh, since discovering the hobby, i steer clear of strip clubs except for goofin off or takin a date.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Pretty soon the Mods gonna catch you...you're gonna fuck up again real soon. You're now making it overly obvious that Pxmcc and Shinepro are one in the same. Either that or yall live together. Yall be following up and posting behind each other so close together till I wonder who's in who's ass. Like I said you're overdoing it and setting yourself up to get caught. You've previously established that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed so this little scam you running will come unglued soon.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2018, 03:31 PM
Pretty soon the Mods gonna catch you...you're gonna fuck up again real soon. You're now making it overly obvious that Pxmcc and Shinepro are one in the same. Either that or yall live together. Yall be following up and posting behind each other so close together till I wonder who's in who's ass. Like I said you're overdoing it and setting yourself up to get caught. You've previously established that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed so this little scam you running will come unglued soon. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
sir, Champagne Brown has already established that one of us is black and the other is white, as she has met us both..

i have nothing to say to you so keep my name outta ur mouth. thx a bunch..
sir, Champagne Brown has already established that one of us is black and the other is white, as she has met us both..

i have nothing to say to you so keep my name outta ur mouth. thx a bunch.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

No thanks I will speak on your name when I gotdam please. You're no shot caller. Remember you got your ass beat by a broke ass pimp not long ago. Save me the tough guy spirit it literally means nothing coming from you. ;-)

No thanks I will speak on your name when I gotdam please. You're no shot caller. Remember you got your ass beat by a broke ass pimp not long ago. Save me the tough guy spirit it literally means nothing coming from you. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sistine, like seriously, what's you're foooking deal. I don't bother you at all, but you have nothing but negative comments towards me. At some point you have to ask yourself like why don't I like someone I don't even know. I have nothing positive or negative to ever say about you.
Everyone needs to stay in the confines of these thread.

You need to ask someone what a "Supreme Directive" is because I am close to creating a new one.
Preach brother Shine! Your words are truth.
Sistine, like seriously, what's you're foooking deal. I don't bother you at all, but you have nothing but negative comments towards me. At some point you have to ask yourself like why don't I like someone I don't even know. I have nothing positive or negative to ever say about you. Originally Posted by shinepro
You're not helping your case. Lol why did you quote me when I was clearly talking to Pxmcc? Proving again yall's periods must be synchronized.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-30-2018, 12:22 PM
You're not helping your case. Lol why did you quote me when I was clearly talking to Pxmcc? Proving again yall's periods must be synchronized. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SC, you're a badass and i'm a pussy. and ya, when i took on a pimp 1-handed, he got a few good shots in, it's true. happy now?

but like i said, keep my name outta your mouth. Shine and i are chillin at the ghetto ass strip club-goldiggerz-drinking our 40s, n you're coming over to our table tryin to start shit. i prefer to be left alone so i can figure out which skinny big-booty stripper i wanna have for my next table dance, and shine already got a coupla hotties grinding on hisself. capice?