Woman goes to Doc

Woman goes to doctor beaten black and blue.....

Doc: What happened?

Woman: Doc I don't know what to do. Every time my my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp......

Doc: I have a real good medicine against that: When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of chamomile tea and start to gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle.

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again.

Doc that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk I gargled repeatedly with chamomile tea and he never touched me.

doctor: You see how keeping your mouth shut helps!!!!!!!!!

!
Issues concerning domestic violence in any form, even as a joke, isn't acceptable. Folks, this isn't what we're here for and it really isn't funny. A note has been written to the OP as a warning.

Elisabeth
Initially this thread was moved to the staff area for discussion. I won't go into all the discussion, but in the end it was generally-not totally, felt that the message was worth leaving it up as a reference.

Elisabeth is exactly correct. Domestic violence or for that matter, any type of violence is not permitted here. The ECCIE staff in no way condones this or jokes about it. Unfortunately it is very pervasive in todays society.

This site is for adult entertainment-with limits. Folks, that is one of those limits.

Best rule, if in doubt is, if you have to question it then it probably is not a good idea.

Take care and have a good weekend.