P411 and references

So after seeing a visiting Dallas provider's ad, that specifically mentions P411 is the best way to schedule, I reach out through my account there (30+ okays). The response back is "send me 3 references and a phone number". And tracking indicated she (or whoever) did not even view my profile.

I keep the service active as I only hobby once every month or two, so I know my refs are not likely to recall sessions from those gaps of time. Why even suggest p411 in an ad if you aren't going to use the system's tools?

Ah well, on to the next prospect.
Using P411 is way easier for me as far as verification, but there are a couple ppl that have been banned from here for who knows what and still try to use p411 also...maybe that was it..
I like P411 but I let it lapse because so many providers won't respond to requests there. Also ladies used to discount because the screening was easier but now they charge a rate premium presumably because they think the clientele who pay for that membership are loaded.

It was becoming a waste of money.
That's a shame girls aren't using all the tool at their disposal ..I love the p411 system ..I wonder if some girls just don't know how to use it ..I get messages a lot asking if the guy I oked was ok to see..
good things about it .. but ... they kept raising the price while reducing the information ... I do like the fact that "OK"s are completely under the control of the providers and it is a form of screening .. but ..

so .. maybe i'll just see ladies who already know me ... i know some ladies are requesting real world information (real name, phone number, employer, etc ) ... and that aint happening. I want the lady to be safe and feel safe ... but ... real world info .,... no
  • tron
  • 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM
but now they charge a rate premium presumably because they think the clientele who pay for that membership are loaded. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
Some may do that, but I don't think P411 permits higher rates than posted elsewhere - if they find out about it. At least it seems like I read something about that somewhere.
When I see that happen, I just schedule through the website that had the lower rate.

I usually use P411 to book - at least initially.
Some may do that, but I don't think P411 permits higher rates than posted elsewhere - if they find out about it. At least it seems like I read something about that somewhere.
When I see that happen, I just schedule through the website that had the lower rate.

I usually use P411 to book - at least initially. Originally Posted by tron
You are right ..We are not allowed to post higher rates on that sight
I only keep P411 as a backup for when Armageddon comes again and the current board sinks to the bottom of the big blue sea, otherwise it's useless for me.

IB
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2016, 05:47 PM
I only keep P411 as a backup for when Armageddon comes again and the current board sinks to the bottom of the big blue sea Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I use it for entertainment.... interesting to see the different name changes these ladies go through over time!

z
I've always found a way to get laid without using 411. Be patient and they'll eventually break down to see you.
  • Old-T
  • 06-01-2016, 07:53 PM
I do 90+% of my new contacts through P411. It has been easy and effortless. I can only think of one time where a lady wanted more info than my profile there.

I would guess 20-25% of the ones I have met offer a P411 discount, but other than an occasional special I have never seen a regular price on P411 higher than her regular rate elsewhere.
It may be technically true that providers can't have posted rates higher than P411 but those rates don't account for all the "specials" that are run. Different markets - different deals but I ran a search and there were fewer than 10 providers in the Austin market with posted hourly rates under $300.

I can find 10 at lower rates than that in three minutes on this site. Also P4 claims they will sanction providers who don't respond to appointment requests and I can assure you that is bullshit.
I find p411 very helpful.
Easier to screen. Easier for the guys to let us know what they like in their description and in answering the questions about themselves.
I generally contact a few of their recent okay's through P411 for reference (okays given within the last 12 months). It can be pretty helpful.
I always reach out to the most recent okays on the list. There have been a few occasions just by taking that extra step determined whether I would meet with that person or not due to the response that I get from ladies on their okay list.

Things happen all the time, people change, accounts get compromised either by LE or even SO. I have found it very helpful to reach out to the ladies.