The Question

Guys if a provider has a laptop open facing the action would you ask her to close it.before hand? If it was a provider believed to be beyond reproach, would you not say anything for not to risk being rude? Would you see her again,would it leave you with an uneasy feeling.

Ladies what's the chance you would just forget your laptop was open and facing the action? How many think this was done on purpose? Thanks
  • BK
  • 04-22-2017, 09:47 AM
My spidey senses are tingling
That would definitely make me feel weird. I think I would have just walked over to it and closed it myself.
If I were the client, I would have no reservations about asking her to close it if it made me feel uncomfortable, especially if I were a prominent member of the community.

As a provider, I would never just leave my laptop out and open. I feel that could be a distraction and potentially ruin the IOP for the client.
Just politely ask her to close it. If it was an accident, then she wouldn't say anything. Closing it yourself would cost you your arm...literally. Don't touch my shit.
My minimum fee is $500 per scene. Two cum shots only.

(no creampies without health certificate)

First of all. No well seasoned provider would do this. The laptop is our gateway to the community. If left open she was more then likely logged into her account as well which would put the entire hobby community at risk if she were busted. The laptop would be confiscated as an instrument of crime as well as her phone. To give LE open Access if a bust were to happen would be careless on the providers part.

With that being said, some of the BP girls use live sex cams as a way of earning additional monthly income.

I'm not saying she did it on purpose and I'm not saying she didn't. But I am saying never be afraid to use your voice in a session where discretion is a must and your personal safety and comfort are concerned. One wouldn't want something like this to ruin lives, families or trust for that matter.
She had a cell phone plugged in near by the laptop which had a dark screen but that doesn't mean it was off it was across the room from bed,large room this lady only uses the best hotels.she has all way been descreet in every other way and she doesn't see just anybody.I like her a lot her service is great but feel uneasy.not trying to start drama just needed some opinions thanks for the input.
If you feel uneasy in a session you need to open up to the provider about it. I'm sure she would take your feelings into consideration and close it.
You are right I should have spoke up,but I couldn't bring my self to say anything. I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt,it would just be out of character for her to be devious.she just forgot to close it.thanks
You are right I should have spoke up,but I couldn't bring my self to say anything. I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt,it would just be out of character for to be devious.she just forgot to close it.thanks Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
No problem. I've been in a similar situation with a hobbyist before and a camera. I didn't say anything bc he saw me regularly and has always been one of my favorites. So I understand the exact feelings you had at the time. Happy hobbying honey.
Sounds like she just forgot, but it should not of been a big deal for you to ask politely to close it.
Ehhhh when I keep my laptop open there's just music playing (Spotify or Pandora) BUT if a gent asked me to turn it away or close it i'd have no problem doing so.