Spanking

Curious if any providers enjoy being spanked. Do you like it in the heat of the moment or being bent over the knee and spanked? Light or hard? Just curious
I love it when my partner grabs me by my neck firmly and whispers bitch you better stop playing with me then bends me over the bed and rubs my ass cheek softly before spanking me 2-3 times (not hard but not quite soft) while he strokes his rock hard cock between my ass cheeks and says I know exactly what the fuck you want before shoving it in for a few hard strokes before he pulls it out and makes me beg for him to do it again... Omg I'm so wet just thinking about it..
I love it when my partner grabs me by my neck firmly and whispers bitch you better stop playing with me then bends me over the bed and rubs my ass cheek softly before spanking me 2-3 times (not hard but not quite soft) while he strokes his rock hard cock between my ass cheeks and says I know exactly what the fuck you want before shoving it in for a few hard strokes before he pulls it out and makes me beg for him to do it again... Omg I'm so wet just thinking about it.. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Damn!! Now I'm wet!
Wish I had a man who wasn't afraid of getting a little rough!
I do get lucky and get some spankings on occasion.
Some days I like it hard and having hand prints on my ass so distinct I can see fingerprints. Other days I just want love taps to get me going 😉
hot damn Trinity...I need a cold shower miss sexy! MMMMMMMM!!

I do love playful spankings ... but both ways...you take it too!
I love it when my partner grabs me by my neck firmly and whispers bitch you better stop playing with me then bends me over the bed and rubs my ass cheek softly before spanking me 2-3 times (not hard but not quite soft) while he strokes his rock hard cock between my ass cheeks and says I know exactly what the fuck you want before shoving it in for a few hard strokes before he pulls it out and makes me beg for him to do it again... Omg I'm so wet just thinking about it.. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Hard as woodpecker lips now...
A playful spat on my bottom in the heat of the moment is ok, but nothing rough. I have very fair skin and bruise rather easily.
What can I say, I'm a dirty little slut
Goddamn, TK... I gotta meet you soon!
Goddamn, TK... I gotta meet you soon! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I hope we can make it work babe.
Lol I'm strictly a homebase girl right now tho honey. Better come to Central. My travel privileges are very very limited since I work a full time civi job to support my family
I love being spanked because the pain contrasts and amplifies the pleasure I'm feeling in other areas. Just makes everything more intense!
I love being spanked because the pain contrasts and amplifies the pleasure I'm feeling in other areas. Just makes everything more intense! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
She likes being spanked by me while she rides the gents face. Lol
She likes being spanked by me while she rides the gents face. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Well, that sounds like a not too distant memory… This afternoon maybe? Johnnytricks, do you have anything to say about this?
Yes I got something to say about it.its all true,yawl both rode hard ...such naughty girls!And I love those female condoms,I think Trinity liked them Too.
I hope we can make it work babe.
Lol I'm strictly a homebase girl right now tho honey. Better come to Central. My travel privileges are very very limited since I work a full time civi job to support my family Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I understand completely. I'll see if I can't make a trip down that way sometime soon!
I love being spanked because the pain contrasts and amplifies the pleasure I'm feeling in other areas. Just makes everything more intense! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You do have a very spankable ass!