Not sure if I like it. Opinions needed.

someone special got me a new panty/bra set yesterday 😍 I love getting these! If anyone so desires to bring me more I wear a 40DD now and large bottoms 😂 Attachment 643948
Cute bra! You look great in it!
Thank you darling! I need to know where you got your new corset! It looks great but I can't find anything that fits my girls and my waist at the same time
Looks amazing!!
You look great girl! Love it! Very pretty set!
Gorgeous! I love how the light blue complements your porcelain skin.
Love it! Would love to help you take it off sometime as well!
Looks sexy!
Thank you darling! I need to know where you got your new corset! It looks great but I can't find anything that fits my girls and my waist at the same time Originally Posted by tsar
I actually got it at Scarlett's Lingerie & Curiosities in Eureka Springs. I always had trouble finding a corset that fit me because anything that fit my waist was just too big for my little A cup boobies, but the lady that owned the shop literally took one look at me, felt my waist and picked mine out. Then she put it on me and laced it up. If you ever make a trip to NWA, you might want to stop off in Eureka and see her.
Very pretty!! I love outfits and lingerie
that is sexy
sexy .... luv it
I actually got it at Scarlett's Lingerie & Curiosities in Eureka Springs. I always had trouble finding a corset that fit me because anything that fit my waist was just too big for my little A cup boobies, but the lady that owned the shop literally took one look at me, felt my waist and picked mine out. Then she put it on me and laced it up. If you ever make a trip to NWA, you might want to stop off in Eureka and see her. Originally Posted by Vannah
I may just make a special trip! Never been to Eureka Springs but my husband is a fanatic for haunted houses and I love beautiful places, so by your description in your thread it would be the perfect vacation
Thank you all. It's a push up too. Just recently realized that. 😍
Eureka springs is cool, I have stated in some tree houses there a few times. I'm actually currently looking for a provider to take up there for a weekend