Short notice free round of golf tomorrow for a monger

Hey folks!

Playing golf with some hobbyists tomorrow and we have an opening for a fourth at Onion Creek. Green fees are free and we tee off at 11. If we get a provider that wants to play, cart fee and drinks on us...dont care about ability if you are hot and fun...

Hobbyists, you pay your cart, we have green fees, may ask you to buy first round of beers!

Providers take priority, sorry guys, but I hope someone can join us for some fun and perhaps back to p10 for $2 Tuesdays!

Finn

PM me with interest!
there HAS to be a provider out there that like to hit the links on a beautiful spring day! Cmon ladies!!
Dayum! Y'all are having too much fun while I am out of the country again. For future reference, I am always up for a game of golf. Free or not. I just need to be around...

IJS,

G
Damn! If I wasn't going up to Dallas to see one of my SBs tomorrow, I'd Love to dust off my sticks. I used to play about a 4 handicap...but, that was more than a few years ago...

And for the record...providers who enjoy golf...already HAVE husbands. Just fyi ;-)

V