Provider Images

Why don't many providers post images of full body pics that are completely accurate in regards to what the provider looks like in person? I know pics are supposed to show your best self, but this might be a case of being better to not. I think it would be better for everyone because I assume that if a pic is physically misleading, the hobbyist won't be enthusiastic to be there and the provider won't enjoy her time. Thoughts?
Why don't many providers post images of full body pics that are completely accurate in regards to what the provider looks like in person?
I know pics are supposed to show your best self, but this might be a case of being better to not. Originally Posted by Greece
You've both asked and answered your own question.
Most advertisers (of products and services) will try as hard as they can to make that pic look appealing. Get them to call. Get them in the door. Get them to buy.

Many (if not most) providers concerned about privacy and the revelation of their real identities, another reason we see lots of fake pics.

We also observe that a higher percentage of peeps with very attractive faces, and many of them post face pics. Will add some links to examples later.

Trees also finds some attribute or combination of attributes that accentuates each providers individual beauty.

At least 19% of the time, the provider looks better in person than her pics might suggest. Will try to find time to add a list with links and pictorial examples.

Off to plant more Trees. Enjoy this near-perfect Spring day! There is lots of beauty out there we are lucky - - context: world class.

19Trees