100 reviews and still love the job

With these last two reviews I will be at 100, and yes I am proud and not shameful at all.

Thank you all for such a fun time the whole time been on here, its definantly been interesting and something I will remember when I am 90 years old lol.

Thats all lol....
Zero Reviews in May and today is the 17th

4 in April

8 in March

Seems the look and attitude is taking a wear on things.....

Is there some reason this was needed to be posted here in CoEd?

What topic was to be discussed?

If 1 out of 10 guys review you you've sucked a 1000 cocks?

More?

Less?

Useless threAD from yesterday's news. err... excuse me.... last years news?
Thats fine run your mouth whispers, since I dont live here anymore and those are from my visiting lol another dead horse, man. And I dont think anyones complaining about my cock sucking, I know I am not, I love to suck cock so I will continue, ONE of the best here in Austin sweets xoxoxoxoxo
My thread is about as useful as this one baby http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1017466
Yeah, Shayla. What the hell's the matter with you?

It's not like you're some kind of swingin' dick that can come in here bragging about how many reviews you have under your belt or how much (mis)information you've contributed to various boards over the years... or how many vicious rumors and lies you've perpetrated on innocent people.

It's not like this is a CO-ED forum where members of either gender can come in here and start a thread on anything their little heart desires as long as it's "hobby related". No, nothing like that...

It's not even like you represent fully one half of the two-sided coin we call a "hobby" around here and have every right to post in a CO-ED forum.

No, nothing like that...

If you actually deserved to be here, I'd be thanking you for doing what you do. I'd be congratulating you for having so many positive reviews. I'd also be in awe of how much joy you've given to so many cocks that you've sucked.

That is... if you really had a place here.

Which, apparently... you don't.

So I guess I'll have to save that for another thread. Some place else. Probably not in CO-ED discussions.

God Damn! I hate trolls.
Yeah, Shayla. What the hell's the matter with you?

It's not like you're some kind of swingin' dick that can come in here bragging about how many reviews you have under your belt or how much (mis)information you've contributed to various boards over the years... or how many vicious rumors and lies you've perpetrated on innocent people.

It's not like this is a CO-ED forum where members of either gender can come in here and start a thread on anything their little heart desires as long as it's "hobby related". No, nothing like that...

It's not even like you represent fully one half of the two-sided coin we call a "hobby" around here and have every right to post in a CO-ED forum.

No, nothing like that...

If you actually deserved to be here, I'd be thanking you for doing what you do. I'd be congratulating you for having so many positive reviews. I'd also be in awe of how much joy you've given to so many cocks that you've sucked.

That is... if you really had a place here.

Which, apparently... you don't.

So I guess I'll have to save that for another thread. Some place else. Probably not in CO-ED discussions.

God Damn! I hate trolls. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Sometime you become what you hate.....
With these last two reviews I will be at 100, and yes I am proud and not shameful at all.

Thank you all for such a fun time the whole time been on here, its definantly been interesting and something I will remember when I am 90 years old lol.

Thats all lol.... Originally Posted by shayla84
First let me say Congrats on your 100 review! Like me, with these milestones there will be some that will give you shit. You've been around a while and know how to deal with that!

On a different note.... you have had your ass handed to you mixing it up with a few people here but you took it and didn't give up. Bravo young lady.

I for one am glad your here. No doubt you have put a smile on many a guys face. Now how in the hell can that be a bad thing?
Sometime you become what you hate..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sometimes you have to demonstrate absurdity by being absurd.
Sometimes you have to demonstrate absurdity by being absurd. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
  • Toyz
  • 05-18-2014, 06:35 AM

Thats all lol.... Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla with your great positive attitude & I have little doubt you will still be bringing happiness to cocks even when you are 90!

Congrats on your milestone, whether its 100 or 1,000 happy cocks! Much better to bring a smile to the board than a frown!
That's a great achievement - and they are all happy cocks too I bet
Congratulations on 100 babe
Congratulations .I would not mind being 101.Then it would be cock sucking 101.
XOXOLevi