Talk about buyers remorse.

Try spending 2 grand and not even getting a BJ! Damn Alcohol!!!!! lol
heh

Spit it out, or don't.
  • mam5
  • 06-04-2015, 09:52 PM
what happened? end up drinking too much at the strip club?
what happened? end up drinking too much at the strip club? Originally Posted by mam5
That what it sound like to me. Tell us where so we can avoid at all costs.
Strip gyp? Bad date with a girl who got too drunk? Or did you drink so much that the flag wouldn't go up?
what happened? end up drinking too much at the strip club? Originally Posted by mam5
You nailed it!!! Maybe buyers remorse was the wrong choice for the title. I had a great time. Just thinking back....I was like damn, I spent that much and I didn't even get my dick sucked.....lol
Hell, I'm a male and I can give you the same experience for $999.99 with a cent tip =]
Glad you had a good time, but you could have had your choice of 2 ladies from ECCIE pole-dancing in your bed all night for 2 grand, and I bet at least one of 'em would have brought some booze.
That what it sound like to me. Tell us where so we can avoid at all costs. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It was at Sunset Strip. Not their fault at all!!! This one is all on me. After, I get home and sign onto Eccie, I realize all the fun I could have bought with that money. I am not upset at all.....Just laughing at my Dumb Ass!!!
Glad you had a good time, but you could have had your choice of 2 ladies from ECCIE pole-dancing in your bed all night for 2 grand, and I bet at least one of 'em would have brought some booze. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That is Exactly what I realized after I got home tonight. I could have had a good time AND been worn out!!!
I am a little behind on the learning curve so far. Education isn't cheap!!!
Strip gyp? Bad date with a girl who got too drunk? Or did you drink so much that the flag wouldn't go up?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Flags Up! Excuse me while, I take it down.
Fancy..... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm woikin' a angle here, don't cunt-block me pmsl
Hell went to church tonight, got me some and only spent 150. With drinks. Imagine the damage i could do with a grand...
Sounds more like shopper's remorse than buyer's remorse.